Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Byron edit Saffronā€™s vlogs? Iā€™ve thought for a while someone must edit them for her cause she used to post stories when she was editing etc, and she hadnā€™t for ages. Then in her last video the comments were saying how her Thumbnails had changed and someone commented saying itā€™s cause Byron does them

Reactions: 9
All her little fans defending her going on holiday saying sheā€™ll be safe and isolate when sheā€™s back, nope sheā€™s straight to the public gym, no isolation what so ever

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Has she had a boob job or not? I can't decide, she always seems to have had a decent pair but the shape of them screams implant to me? If so, when did she have it? Shes only just turned 20 so must have been young.

Reactions: 7
Has she had a boob job or not? I can't decide, she always seems to have had a decent pair but the shape of them screams implant to me? If so, when did she have it? Shes only just turned 20 so must have been young.
Botox Barker and Creepy DaddyVegan would probably have agreed at the age of 10 šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone detective enough to see when those ā€˜First day we met, first dateā€™ photos in the scrap book were, to prove they were meeting during lockdown? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
ā€œI never ask for anything on my birthday thereā€™s nothing you can buy me that I wantā€ 5 seconds later ā€œTHIS OFFWHITE SUITCASE AND THESE CONVERSEā€™ ARE SOMETHING IVE ALWAYS WANTED!!ā€ Also, she says she doesnā€™t make these videos to brag but please... I feel like shes so spoiled she doesnā€™t even know what showing off means

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also find it weird that all his friends have followed her and like her photos and she hasn't even bothered to follow them back ? If he means that much surely she would follow them ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.