Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what i don’t get is why she’s tagging two separate companies? on their stories they’ve said they’re staying with “x” and they’ve been tagging “y” on their posts
Maybe they’ve stayed at both. Usually when influencers get a free stay they have to post photos of the hotels. As she has so many followers I’m guessing here that she doesn’t have to put press stay. I can’t see them paying 2K a night whatever they earn.

Reactions: 4
what i don’t get is why she’s tagging two separate companies? on their stories they’ve said they’re staying with “x” and they’ve been tagging “y” on their posts
Because they stayed at two different places during the trip...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else howl at her speaking to her boyfriend in the baby voice like how she used to speak to Jake?🤣🤣 in her recent vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whys it inappropriate? Because she’s wearing a bikini, like I wear bikinis in front of my dad and even my grandparents. Like I don’t get what the big deal is like my grandparents/dad don’t sexualise me so why would it be an issue.

I don’t either like I find it weird that people say it’s wrong to wear a bikini in front of male family members like why are you sexualising it, that’s wrong 🤢
Fair point! It's mostly just how close together they're sitting that's weird to me. I've perceived him as a bit creepy for a while so maybe I just have a sort of confirmation bias 🙊

Reactions: 6
In her fire assumption video..... Out of all the questions she got asked of course she has to confirm she has 6 digits in her bank 😂😂😂 and got more than 20k on a brand deal... sorry just looked at another one of her videos and cringed to high hell.

That just sums up what a braggy little twit she is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In her fire assumption video..... Out of all the questions she got asked of course she has to confirm she has 6 digits in her bank 😂😂😂 sorry just looked at another one of her videos and cringed to high hell.
It's mad how much these people must have. I mean, if Haz and Byron have around 20k in savings (according to them) and Molly is making £35k a year, Saffron must be absolutely rolling in it.

It's mad how much these people must have. I mean, if Haz and Byron have around 20k in savings (according to them) and Molly is making £35k a year, Saffron must be absolutely rolling in it.
Yep absolutely no need to share what they have, it comes across so big-headed and pathetic and shows the family for what they are.

Reactions: 9
Yep absolutely no need to share what they have, it comes across so big-headed and pathetic and shows the family for what they are.
Oh absolutely agree! Like everyone knows influencers are making far too much, I don't think anyone was thinking Saffron was poor

I don’t care if Saffron is rich, She’s insecure af and has no friends... she would be the last person I would ever want to be, shes going to be living a miserable life when she become the next zoella. Fame and attention is at the top of this girls list trust me, why would she give a tit about money when she’s had it all her life and she will continue to have daddy’s money even if she didn’t have the youtube 😂

Reactions: 26
I’ve just had a browse of her In The Style range and quite a few things have been reduced and barely anything has sold out lmao

Ngl I ordered 2 pairs of shorts (one being the dodgy yellow and pink tie dye because I’m curious to see if it’s really that bad) as pyjama shorts and 2 tops £5 each

Getting those reduced bargains ladies 🤪

Side note: curious to see what the hell this looks like in the flesh, since it looks kinda mouldy

View attachment 198416
Ooo send pics when you get them xx also ik saff was brought up rich so what did her parents do for jobs??

Ooo send pics when you get them xx also ik saff was brought up rich so what did her parents do for jobs??
her dads runs a building company I believe so their money comes from that. I guess he’s pretty successful and gets a lot of work. I think her mum used to foster which you also get paid for but not a tonne so the money is from the dads business. I wouldn’t call them rich tbh, I would say very comfortable. Their old house didn’t scream rich to me it’s an average family home considering they had like 5 people there at one point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They own 2 double glazing companies and used to foster which brings in a fair old whack.

Reactions: 7
Could her boobs be anymore photoshopped?!
I’m glad you said this as I don’t actually think she’s had a boob job I just think she edits them to duck 😂😂 they look almost flat like they’ve been made bigger. I’ve never noticed them looking like that in videos either, otherwise I would think she’d had them done

I can’t decide if she has had them done or not. Cause if they’re as big as she makes out they are when she says she’s ‘blessed’ how does she wear tops like that without a bra

Naaa I’ve just scrolled down her insta and there’s no denying she’s had a boob job. She isn’t wearing a bra in 1 photo, every single one she’s not wearing one yet her boobs are so perfect and in place. there’s no way she’s that blessed

Saffron and her boyfriend have a small part in The Sun 🥴

“it’s a surfing Saffari” is the title how cringeworthy

Reactions: 8
E3485D57-75BB-4545-BA43-BB60BD1C8ADE.jpeg

Taflon? Tafler?
Saffler?

Is it a bit “mixed breed puppy”?
I’m trying 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.