Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly have to refer to him as her boyfriend? We get it you have a boyfriend! Just call him by his actual name

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Vlog: How I spent by 20 birthday

- How many times she said boyfriend: only 3 but in the first 2 minutes of the vlog
- Going to the Ivy restaurant.... again.... groundbreaking
- Wendy botox face could not move lol
- Dazza B being weird as normal, craving attention
- Saffron and her Dad in shot. Its like Dazza B in a wig.
- Urgghhh when she was asking her Dad to "get the angles"
- Although she seems super excited, it seems forced
- Jeds girlfriend is very pretty. Her in that little denim outfit 😍
- When her Dad didn't want to do the shot, you could hear Saffron was annoyed "Dad this is going in the vloggggg" -' as I said forced
- Wendy moaning that Saffron boyfriend yellow Selfridge didn't match the birthday decor is peak Barker ungrateful behaviour
- Does Ana not feel like a 5th wheel? Lol
- If you say the word "excited" NINE TIMES in a 14 min vlog does it make you excited?
- Someone should have bought Saf a dictionary. Iwould have been so excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t mean to sound harsh but I really struggle to see what Imogen sees in Jed! She’s an attractive girl and seems to be pleasant. Then there’s Jed who really isn’t attractive (IMO, I’m sure he is to other people) constantly seems grumpy and fed up in Saffron’s video, doesn’t have a job, and as said by Saffron herself, just sleeps in until 2-3pm every day and then just sits in his smelly room on the xbox. I don’t know if I’m missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t mean to sound harsh but I really struggle to see what Imogen sees in Jed! She’s an attractive girl and seems to be pleasant. Then there’s Jed who really isn’t attractive (IMO, I’m sure he is to other people) constantly seems grumpy and fed up in Saffron’s video, doesn’t have a job, and as said by Saffron herself, just sleeps in until 2-3pm every day and then just sits in his smelly room on the xbox. I don’t know if I’m missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her family May be rich but does she have a massive following etc? Lots of rich people crave the fame rather than the money?
I think jeds a fairly decent looking lad, doesn’t seem to have a lot about him though but he’s just a typical teenager I think

Reactions: 10
I used to really like Jed because he wasn’t bothered about YouTube and getting big like Casey and Saffron, but not turns out he’s just not bothered about anything at all.

Very irresponsible of Wendy and Darren, even if they are well off and he can afford not to work they should encourage him to because that’s life

Reactions: 19
I’ve just looked at the prices for the hotel saffron and her BoYfRiEnd are staying in atm, £2,000 a night!!!! fuuucking hell, gym shark really must be paying good

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve just looked at the prices for the hotel saffron and her BoYfRiEnd are staying in atm, £2,000 a night!!!! fuuucking hell, gym shark really must be paying good
Are they not getting it for free? They both keep tagging it relentlessly....we know what that means...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Are they not getting it for free? They both keep tagging it relentlessly....we know what that means...
very true, probably is! yea can definitely see her 12 year old fan base going there based on their recommendations 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think she may have had some chin fat dissolving injections/fillers? Her jaws always been defined but it definitely looks differently recently and I suspect the fat dissolvers

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s because i don’t own a single designer item but does anyone else’s find it strange that her family MUST ALWAYS gift saffron with designer things on her birthday and Christmas? For example, this year she got an off white luggage when she could have got a normal priced one that looked nicer. It just loses the value of it

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I mean apart from the new nose and lips and the probable other fillers , and a different skin colour, you’re right xxx
There is no need to be rude to me this is meant to be a page for Saffron not me 😂

If we all had her money I’m sure we’d fix a few things. Compare her to Holly Boon who has used surgery, fillers and makeup to literally change race, she still looks the same.

Reactions: 3
There is no need to be rude to me this is meant to be a page for Saffron not me 😂

If we all had her money I’m sure we’d fix a few things. Compare her to Holly Boon who has used surgery, fillers and makeup to literally change race, she still looks the same.
I’m really not meaning to be rude!I never said her cosmetic enhancements were bad, I think her nose looks great. But you can’t deny the fact that’s she does look notably different to a couple years ago in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.