Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not the worst thing sheā€™s ever done but she did NOT keep that biore mask on for 10-15 minutes as they go solid hard and hers was flopping about the placešŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot get over the fact how her dad pretty much dribbles over her whenever she dresses up and himsaying something along the lines about her boyfriend being a lucky guy wanted me to throw up. I know if my dad said that I would feel grossed out.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her recent vlog is painful, acting like sheā€™s bought all that gym shark in the video when itā€™s obvious she was sent it..wonder how much of a disgusting amount of money she was paid for her gymshark sponsors, probably something that a NHS worker who actually contributes to society and wasnā€™t a stuck up, out of touch brat, wouldnā€™t earn in 6 months.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not her thread but I donā€™t watch any of her ā€œcontentā€ anymore so Iā€™m posting it here šŸ˜¬

poor ana,
Saffron has a boyfriend, did you know she had a boyfriend? Saffron has a boyfriend Incase you didnā€™t know...

She canā€™t pretend sheā€™s shagging Jed anymore. As if HRH Wendy Dutches of Botox would let that happen, wasnā€™t it Prince Philip or Camilla that said you donā€™t marry below your status.

What has she got now, McDonaldā€™s? Is it still all about McDonaldā€™s?
(Edit: donā€™t answer that I donā€™t care šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 198576

Does it annoy anyone else how she never vlogs straight face on, sheā€™s always facing that side way. Going to give herself a stiff neck

View attachment 198578

Same with the leg she always has to have one out to the front to try and looo muscly.

Must be exhausting constantly thinking about what to do to look your best
Her legs are MAD toned though. HOW? She didnā€™t do gymnastics did she? How is she built like this?

Rightmove - back on with two agents with effect from 10th July
Babe please tell us more because Iā€™m nosey as fuckkkkk.

Reactions: 6
Her legs are MAD toned though. HOW? She didnā€™t do gymnastics did she? How is she built like this?

Babe please tell us more because Iā€™m nosey as fuckkkkk.
She had a personal trainer from age 14/15 and ran a marathon

Reactions: 4
i think itā€™s weird how sheā€™s been tagging the hotel in pics but then theyā€™ve just started tagging some suites??? like where and who have i been staying with?

Reactions: 8
i think itā€™s weird how sheā€™s been tagging the hotel in pics but then theyā€™ve just started tagging some suites??? like where and who have i been staying with?
If sheā€™s tagging the hotel then it was a free stay.

Reactions: 11
If sheā€™s tagging the hotel then it was a free stay.
what i donā€™t get is why sheā€™s tagging two separate companies? on their stories theyā€™ve said theyā€™re staying with ā€œxā€ and theyā€™ve been tagging ā€œyā€ on their posts

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.