Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I've ever worked out on holiday was last year and that's cause the hotel I stayed at had a gym and I stayed maximum 20 minutes with my mum (I'm 19 a few months younger than saffron) and usually I love working out but I just couldn't find the motivation to do much and then I had a cookie for breakfast. My dad worked out on the holiday by going on intense bike rides but that's cause where we were staying was an area well known for having roads which were made for cyclists and all the professionals go out there to train and he does things like triathlons and half marathons but the second he got back he went straight to the pool bar and ate food. It's good to wanna stay active even if it is only 10 minutes on holiday but it shouldn't come from stress only cause YOU want to do it
So true. If you are doing it because you have disordered thoughts about body image then that's wrong. Working out is for your health/fun

Reactions: 4
Why is this me, especially the cookie for breakfast part 😭
All throughout the rest of the year I love going to the gym and working out and wouldn't eat a cookie for breakfast but the second I'm on holiday its like duck the gym give me the cookie! At am (I"m not saying eating a cookie for breakfast is bad as I love cookies but usually I can't really stomach sugary things before twelve but like I said on holiday that all changes!)

Reactions: 3
A few years ago, we went to South asia to attend a wedding. We were there for a month and came back almost underweight 😬. I know it's a different situation, she's gone for a holiday and it's all about relaxing and eating unhealthy. Plus we had diarrhea... i'm just saying, just before corona we were away for 2 weeks, survived on takeaways and junk food, walked plenty. We didn't gain weight/get out of shape. If anything i felt more energetic when we came back. Besides, holidays are usually a week or less long, they won't do much damage on your figure? Enjoy your time ladies.

Reactions: 2
I was so sure that “closer contact” beauty treatments like eyebrows and eye treatments only had the go ahead from the 1st of August... and pretty sure plenty of salons in my area are only offering them from that date. How strange! Haha
You’re right, it is still illegal. Only allowed from August 1st.

Reactions: 5
They are allowed - had mine done on Friday.

Also, if you don't think she has had a boob job, you're either blind, deluded, or being polite.
Oh well, all lash bars in Scotland are open and I have had mine done.. still alive and well! :)

She goes to Santorini and somehow manages to make it look like Benidorm. Money can't buy class.

I thought its 1st August too. Pretty sure it is illegal?
In Ireland we resumed beauty and close contact appointments on the 29th June like wise in Scotland they resumed last Wednesday 22nd July, therefore it is not actually illegal for everyone.

Reactions: 4
In Ireland we resumed beauty and close contact appointments on the 29th June like wise in Scotland they resumed last Wednesday 22nd July, therefore it is not actually illegal for everyone.
i understand that but it’s illegal in england where saffron lives

Reactions: 7
All she’s doing is posting insta stories, even the one on the back of the bike we get it you’re on holiday with your boyfriend 😴

Reactions: 5
She really does love the "holiday with my boyfriend" thing doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes but for people telling the girl above on the thread that it was illegal for her to get it done in Scotland 😂
I don't think people were saying to the poster that having it done was illegal it was just the point that Saffron has clearly had them done and she lives in the UK. Plus, the poster said it 'wasn't illegal' but it is .... in england.

Reactions: 3
She looks so desperate with the whole love you comments because Tyler rarely says them back on social media and she then looks really clingy. She needs to chill.

Reactions: 14
Ahhh I'm going to give her a break on the cringe lovey dovey styff lol. We've all been her age and madly in love and wanting to shout it to the world.
Some of my old posts on Facebook at her age w/ my ex make me cringe sooo much inside but I was young, in love and happy.

It won't last forever so I'm going to cut her some slack.,

I don't like the look of him though, looks like the typical 'f' boy, bragging about doing 🔑 and showing off his bottle of grey goose on snapchat. I found his facebook but there wasn't much on there lol

Reactions: 24
For someone who said she wanted to keep her relationship private, she sure as hell has plastered it all over social media 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
saffron.png

I don't know if I'm reading way into this, but if you look at Saffron's boyfriend's stories he has Donald Trump by Mac Miller in one of them. I believe the song came out years ago before Trump ran for President, but these are some of the lyrics:

"Ay yo, the fliest muthafucka' in the room
Yeah, you know it's me
witches hating on him, 'cause he started out here locally
Hopefully, I'll be at the top soon"

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump tit
Look at all this money, ain't that some tit"

Clearly this song didn't age well, and Mac Miller spoke out against Trump later on - but that's irrelevant. Do you guys think he's a Trump fan? It's a bold song choice in 2020

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 195758

I don't know if I'm reading way into this, but if you look at Saffron's boyfriend's stories he has Donald Trump by Mac Miller in one of them. I believe the song came out years ago before Trump ran for President, but these are some of the lyrics:

Yeah, you know it's me

Clearly this song didn't age well, and Mac Miller spoke out against Trump later on - but that's irrelevant. Do you guys think he's a Trump fan? It's a bold song choice in 2020
Nah I reckon he just thinks he’s the fliest motherfucker in Greece 😂 he doesn’t look like he knows much about politics

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I live just outside of Brighton and trust me it’s illegal here in sussex

Reactions: 6
View attachment 195758

Yeah, you know it's me

No, I think its just poor choice of song lol

Reactions: 8
Something tells me her version if eating "like a pig" is one chip she took of her boyfriends plate. Half her viewers will have an eating disorder cause of her constant "oh my gosh you won't believe the amount of bad food I've eaten, it's soooooo bad"
I don’t watch saffron all the time but there was a time Around a year or so ago I watched her daily vlogs and I realised hearing her talk about food, gym, fitness so much had actually affected me really badly to the point where I wouldn’t eat things like a small chocolate bar or McDonald’s because all I’d hear is saffron’s voice in my head saying “so unhealthy” even though it would be a rare occurrence. I feel really awkward sharing this online but yeah I felt like I needed to make this comment. I am nearly 21 years old and going through this because of people like saffron. Imagine how many other people are affected by these comments she makes that are much younger than me. Saffron has fucked my brain and I dislike her for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God her new video is unbearable. Her fake ness has gone through the roof since this new man, the whole video she’s so cringeworthy towards him, 0 social distancing and her having a “drop in” birthday party because you’re only allowed 6 people at a time!? They then say they’re having about 15 people altogether... Praying they all get COVID

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.