Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't believe she spelt 'mountain' as 'mountin'... twice! She's so illiterate.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And just an FYI, I've been working since mid-April and am not scared to go to the shops as I do all I can to protect those closest to me. Why couldn't they have taken a nice UK based staycation if they wanted time alone like the majority of people?
Literally. My holiday this year has been going from my flat to my dad's house a few hundred miles away. They're only going abroad because they don't think the virus will affect them. No one they know has had the virus badly, so they don't have the personal impact. Human brains aren't built for big numbers so saying 70,000 people have died means nothing to them. They just don't realise how harmful going abroad is right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah just because things are relaxed doesn't mean it' wise to just hop on a plane to Greece. It just looks immature and selfish but she doesn't see it from others perspectives. Cases will and can still rise but the instagram is more important though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah just because things are relaxed doesn't mean it' wise to just hop on a plane to Greece. It just looks immature and selfish but she doesn't see it from others perspectives. Cases will and can still rise but the instagram is more important though
I agree. It can’t be that safe, especially in countries like Spain, if you have to self isolate for 14 days when you come back🥴 (not sure what it’s like in Greece) but just saying as a whole lol

Reactions: 5
She always goes on about how much she loves her grand parents, her nan specifically, so does she not understand that staying home and keeping safe is to protect the elderly and vulnerable (as well as our nhs) like her grandma? Or does she think she’s exempt because she’s an ‘influencer’? The audacity and hypocrisy of this girl is sickening beyond belief.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Also, all her Instagram pics are so fake. Multicolour skies and orange face. It's like an advert for Barbie plastic dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh how annoying when they post their meals and all she’s got is a tomato and mozzarella salad then oats for breakfast. You’re on holiday just enjoy it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The point isnt that we're allowed. The point is its irresponsble. Let Spain be a lesson to everyone, they reopened when deaths lessened but they still had 2k cases daily. Then they reopened to British tourists and now look at their worst hit areas and how their cases are rising. Those British tourists will now bring it back HERE which is why the imposed quarantine is in effect but I can bet you most holiday makers will not abide by it. Its extremely hard to contain a disease when everyone is being all blasé. The government have also said we can go see our grandparents but has Saffron? NO. Why not? Because thats putting them at risk. Just like anyone they come in to contact with back in the UK, they are putting them in direct risk. Whatever happened to seeing your grandparents first Saffron?!

I dont mind people going on holiday as long as they self impose a 2 week quarantine on timeselves which Saffron and Tyler are both able to do as she works from home and he's a full time wanker. The government have only reopened travel because airlines were making redundancies and were requesting billions in payouts which they couldn't afford. They needed to get them up and running again to save the economy. The only thing they are looking at now is the infection rate for the winter and saving the economy. Death rates and new infections have gone to the bottom of their priority lists. Wendy apparently took a covid test so they could see Harlow after Brazil, why did she not feel that confident to go see her parents after then?

And just an FYI, I've been working since mid-April and am not scared to go to the shops as I do all I can to protect those closest to me. Why couldn't they have taken a nice UK based staycation if they wanted time alone like the majority of people?
Full time wanker 😂😂😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree. It can’t be that safe, especially in countries like Spain, if you have to self isolate for 14 days when you come back🥴 (not sure what it’s like in Greece) but just saying as a whole lol
I went to Spain as soon as the restrictions were lifted (to visit family), my flights were never cancelled and I was staying at a second home. All the Spanish were wearing face masks, social distancing etc, it were the brits who were refusing to wear masks, nor social distance. Spain was a lot safer than the UK when I went and I would say they’re definitely handling it better than the uk. The reason why cases have surged is cause of the brits coming in, and the reason why Spain haven’t imposed the 14 days is cause they need tourism.

Greece are currently having around 35 positive Cases a day, Uk are having around 650. So it’s safe to go to Greece but not safe for the Greeks to be mixing with Brits.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if people will agree but I also find it quite selfish of Saffron to not have been self-isolating/socially distancing before she packed up and went on holiday. This is just my opinion but to have a big garden party (obvs we didn't see much of it) and then jet off and potentially bring the virus to Greece is just quite selfish to me. I know there's not necessarily regulations about this but I would hope that people take their own precautions to not start a second wave of the virus in other people's countries. But I don't expect Saffron to have this much awareness anyway.

Reactions: 25
I mean, you’re in Greece, it’s red hot, WHY ARE YOU WEARING SO MUCH MAKE UP😭 Make up is at a bare minimum (personally) when in a hot country😩 last thing I want to feel is my face all heavy and make up melting😩 go natural, let the vitamin D get your skin🙌🏼

Reactions: 33
Has she had her eyelashes done too? I'm pretty sure eye treatments aren't allowed until the 1st of August?

Reactions: 8
Has she had her eyelashes done too? I'm pretty sure eye treatments aren't allowed until the 1st of August?
They are allowed - had mine done on Friday.

Also, if you don't think she has had a boob job, you're either blind, deluded, or being polite.

Reactions: 13

Also, if you don't think she has had a boob job, you're either blind, deluded, or being polite.
Yeah she’s 100% had them done, if they were natural she wouldn’t have enough space for a zebra crossing in between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I was so sure that “closer contact” beauty treatments like eyebrows and eye treatments only had the go ahead from the 1st of August... and pretty sure plenty of salons in my area are only offering them from that date. How strange! Haha

Reactions: 17
So she's bringing out A swimwear line 🤐
weird that she didn’t go to Ibiza with Charlotte, Billie & Jac Jossa if she’s also bringing out a swimwear line with in the style unless she’s taking her own photos in Greece? Can you imagine the swimwear posed pics on her bed if not? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.