Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you mean, I donā€™t think I worded what I meant properly - itā€™s more like how can you build a relationship if you donā€™t spend any one on one time together? Most of the time weā€™ve seen them theyā€™ve either been with a group of friends or the full Barker clan!
Oh yeah I get what you mean, no one on one time would be so strange so early in the relationship for sure!

Reactions: 4
can anyone remember the most recent video where she said she was single? and then the one that she said she was 'talking to somone'
The last one i remember was the ikea trip where she made the comment of not needing a double sink unit in her ensuite because she doesnt have a man to share it with. That was uploaded to her vlog channel 20th June then on the 21st on her main channel, they did the Nandos mukhbang where Wendy confirmed Saffron has a boyfriend. I imagine it maybe in between filming the Ikea and Nandos videos that they made it official? So not very long AT ALL.

Reactions: 8
right so weve had:

- balloons
-giant cake
-presents with sefridges bags included

quite tame so far - will we be able to fill the board with the inevitable vlogs/what I got for my birthday video?

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Heā€™s written what he thought he should write. If it was truly deep and meaningful heā€™d have just written that in a card to her. Whyā€™s it got to be on Instagram.
Donā€™t get couples who do Instagram birthdays, you see each other all the time just tell them?

Iā€™d say theyā€™ve definitely been together longer than lockdown and she was just pretending to be single to be ā€˜relatableā€™
To me theyā€™re the couple who just crave online attention and being that cringe ig ā€˜couple goalsā€™ and just love basking in edits made by twelvies

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe the blatant breaking of the rules with all these influencers. Think they have all forgotten about the past 4 months and all social distancing has gone out of the window.
Saffron, Jed, Wendy, Darren (1 household)
Imogen (Separate household)
Tyler (Separate household)
Nasey fam (Separate household that have also been mixing with others earlier in the day)
And as if that want enough, they aren't even social distancing. Fuckin idiots!
They donā€™t care! In her video with ana the never have I ever one at the beginning they went we are so glad to be back together but we are social distancing... well they need a new tape measure because they may as well be sat on each otherā€™s knees! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So she (or anyone else there) hasnā€™t posted her birthday because it would show the large group of people she has around for her garden party because she knows itā€™s wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So Iv only just started watching her vlogs I watched some old ones with her and Ana too & it seems like ana is trying to morph into saffron? Am I wrong? .. I canā€™t warm to either of them but for 2 people who are best friends they seem quite awkward around eachother

Reactions: 8
It was my Birthday yesterday, had a very good day, that was until I saw Saffronā€™s day and now feel utterly poor and questioning where I went so wrong in life šŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Heart
I am very aware that this is a stupid thing to get bothered over but I couldn't get over how little cheese that she put on her pizza!!! I just couldn't understand why she even bothered putting any on when there was like ten pices on it. I'm a cheese on pizza lover if you couldn't tell.

Reactions: 13
I feel like jed may have met his girlfriend on tinder because I found him on tinder in June (shows it in the screenshot). So he was obviously meeting up with her during lockdown
Bit of a weird tinder profile, makes it look like he has a kid

Reactions: 16
Because itā€™s the first year sheā€™s not suppose to have people round so she would get blasted for it if we knew
Sheā€˜s probably fuming as well, thinking about the ā€œI'm no longer a teenagerā€œ clickbait videos she couldā€™ve made about her birthday. I remember her 18th going on for about a month

563C343A-0A35-435A-AB34-97FFB5E1F595.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.