Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not social distancing though 🤷🏻‍♀️
You dont have too anymore. Its impossible to SD within family and friends homes. Still maintain distancing in public places.

Bare cheeky of her posting that picture from last month. Wish someone would call her out.
Also, noone in her family has a car with white interior and she's been posting in it often over the last week (on her stories now). A few days before she picked up her car, I thought that she had already gotten it bc of these. Guess he's been hiding while she vlogs or he's literally been driving back and forth from LDN to see her.
Looks like a Mercedes convertible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You dont have too anymore. Its impossible to SD within family and friends homes. Still maintain distancing in public places.

Bare cheeky of her posting that picture from last month. Wish someone would call her out.
Also, noone in her family has a car with white interior and she's been posting in it often over the last week (on her stories now). A few days before she picked up her car, I thought that she had already gotten it bc of these. Guess he's been hiding while she vlogs or he's literally been driving back and forth from LDN to see her.
Social distancing is still encouraged indoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

You are meant to be social distancing no matter where you are, if anything you should be making more of a point in doing it indoors as that is where the virus is more easily spread. It’s not impossible to social distance in the house of friends and family, it’s very straight forward and easy... you keep your distance from them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You are meant to be social distancing no matter where you are, if anything you should be making more of a point in doing it indoors as that is where the virus is more easily spread. It’s not impossible to social distance in the house of friends and family, it’s very straight forward and easy... you keep your distance from them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I understand the rules. I just dont see how they are feasible. The government expect me to see my boyfriend and stay at his house but stay 2 metres away at all times? Shall I sleep on the floor? Not hug him after 4 months? If I'm in someones house and touching something they have previously touched, if they have Corona, I will get it too. Just from that contact. The risk is always going to be there.
It doesnt make sense in those situations and would be detrimental to mental health as well as the relationship. Saffron definitely shouldn't be promoting it but everyone is doing it anyway. If they're smart, they'll keep themselves in their own bubbles. No grandparent is going to social distance from their grandkids.

Also, funny she said the first thing she would do is see her grandparents... Ran to her new bf first 🤣

Reactions: 11
Her new relationship is giving me first episode of love island couple vibes... Not going to last, i wonder what he is like on camera tho, i can’t wait to analysis 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Her new relationship is giving me first episode of love island couple vibes... Not going to last, i wonder what he is like on camera tho, i can’t wait to analysis 😂😂
He looks very familiar. I’m sure I reconignise him from somewhere or a cheesy boyband

Reactions: 1
I understand the rules. I just dont see how they are feasible. The government expect me to see my boyfriend and stay at his house but stay 2 metres away at all times? Shall I sleep on the floor? Not hug him after 4 months? If I'm in someones house and touching something they have previously touched, if they have Corona, I will get it too. Just from that contact. The risk is always going to be there.
It doesnt make sense in those situations and would be detrimental to mental health as well as the relationship. Saffron definitely shouldn't be promoting it but everyone is doing it anyway. If they're smart, they'll keep themselves in their own bubbles. No grandparent is going to social distance from their grandkids.

Also, funny she said the first thing she would do is see her grandparents... Ran to her new bf first 🤣
Well they are the rules so people should be sticking to them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway back to saffron... to be fair we don’t really know anything about the guy to judge him but he does look like a typical rich kid that you would see on something like love Islamabad 🤣

Reactions: 8
Who’s kiera??? Surprised to see that she has over 1 mil on IG lol is she just another friend from Ana’s uni

Who’s kiera??? Surprised to see that she has over 1 mil on IG lol is she just another friend from Ana’s uni
She's a YouTuber as well. She used to date Morgz and gained her popularity from him. She seems sweet but so annoyingly loud and fake hyper. I think Ana/Saffron befriended her after Ana's Morgz drama back in 2018 but not sure

Reactions: 5
She's a YouTuber as well. She used to date Morgz and gained her popularity from him. She seems sweet but so annoyingly loud and fake hyper. I think Ana/Saffron befriended her after Ana's Morgz drama back in 2018 but not sure
Sorry but what was the drama between Ana and Morgz?? :eek: I’ve only watched Ana for a few months so I’m still a bit clueless towards her past

Sorry but what was the drama between Ana and Morgz?? :eek: I’ve only watched Ana for a few months so I’m still a bit clueless towards her past
Is that jed’s Girlfriend on his story?

I remember drama between Ana and Morgz but I can’t remember what happened, it was all on someone else’s vlog I think carmie from the social climbers

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was all over the social climbers socials - they were the instigators and it didn't help that Ana vlogged in bed with Morgz in a hotel room he got for the both of them. I think this was around the time Morgz and Keira broke up and they thought Ana was somehow involved in it. I think Ana and Keira became friends and sorted it between themselves and have slagged Morgz off since lol.

Is that jed’s Girlfriend on his story?
I just had a look and she's from Nottingham - seems like all the Barkers met their insta love interests over lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eww why are they saying I love you to each other all over each other’s pictures, they’ve only been together about a month 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.