Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I dream the part where saff said she’d keep her next relationship off social media for a while??? I’m pretty sure they’ve been together for about a month lmao

Reactions: 18
Did I dream the part where saff said she’d keep her next relationship off social media for a while??? I’m pretty sure they’ve been together for about a month lmao
And you know she only posted them today so everyone wouldn't cuss her about breaking lockdown by having him over at hers. So predictable.

Also, they are at a ritzy bar in London drinking so I hope he's not driving her all the way back to Brighton. Wonder if she'll meet up with her BFF Ana who is also in LDN x

Reactions: 7
At the end of may she was in the daily mail saying she is single....
we have been in lockdown....
yet somehow she has met and now loves a new guy?

tit me she will be getting married in sept 😂😂😂👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 172213

soo much for wanting a private relationship
I remember her saying in previous Q&As that if she was in a relationship she would eventually tell her viewers etc once she knew the relationship was real as it would obviously be in the public eye. Maybe they've been talking/seeing each other way longer than we thought

Reactions: 6
I remember her saying in previous Q&As that if she was in a relationship she would eventually tell her viewers etc once she knew the relationship was real as it would obviously be in the public eye. Maybe they've been talking/seeing each other way longer than we thought
I just had a nosey on his Instagram and he tagged her in a story on his highlights almost 14 weeks ago which was back in March and he looks to live in London, does anyone know how they met?

Reactions: 1
I just had a nosey on his Instagram and he tagged her in a story on his highlights almost 14 weeks ago which was back in March and he looks to live in London, does anyone know how they met?
Just looked on his insta and he's gained 30K followers in like 2 days..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just looked on his insta and he's gained 30K followers in like 2 days..
That’s insane 🤯 I feel bad because I always question whether the boyfriends/girlfriends of ‘influencers’ are with them for the ‘right’ reasons, only time will tell 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also just wanted to mention, that photo she posted of them is such a social media pose. Not at all loving or showing how happy they are. Seems very staged to me 🤨

Reactions: 3
Saffron Barker #4 Clout chasing Taylor makes his insta debut, lockdown love as bland as her diet & as fake as her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saffron Barker #4 ‘plant-based’, photoshopped waist, fillers galore and always injecting more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually the rules from today (4th July) have changed and you are allowed to mix households and see family and friends inside 🤷🏼‍♀️
You still have to remain socially distanced from anyone you don’t live with.

Saffron Barker #4: This carrot is sooooo unreal 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼. Check out my new boyfriend and my new wheels

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Saffron Barker #4 - Ditched bestie Ana for her new man, followers and free holidays, got to grab them while he can 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her boyfriend seems quite... small? She's like 5'4 herself and considering he has on those chunky af balenciaga's in her recent insta, he cant be more than 5'7 surely :oops:

Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend seems quite... small? She's like 5'4 herself and considering he has on those chunky af balenciaga's in her recent insta, he cant be more than 5'7 surely :oops:
And she’s stood in front of him so when they’re actually side by side they’ll be even closer in height 😂

Reactions: 3
Do we get a mention in her new video?
She mentioned the forum but there were no comments that she read. She said she was looking for comments on here and how we were all discussing/debating her paying rent lol

The fact that she thinks this forum is worse than her youtube comments is wild. We are SO tame and actually give her the benefit of the doubt too much of the time.

EDIT: I love the fact that she's seen the thread names 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.