Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s already saying she loves him... uhm.... okay...... bet ana is fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that video put her in a very bad light. She usually tries to pretend she’s all humble and that but In this they’re saying how she’s rolling in it and how she can afford to buy a Range Rover and still can afford to get work done if she wanted.. very stuck up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the new video yet, but I saw the clip she posted on Instagram. And I think Wendy was being quite rude, she was going on about how saffron probably does more hours than someone with an actual job, how absurd! Saffron only has to work a couple of days a week but people with normal full time jobs work 5/6!

Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched the new video yet, but I saw the clip she posted on Instagram. And I think Wendy was being quite rude, she was going on about how saffron probably does more hours than someone with an actual job, how absurd! Saffron only has to work a couple of days a week but people with normal full time jobs work 5/6!
In all fairness I’m never gonna hate on someone for that. She’s responding to gross comments about herself the person who said them should take it head on then! But... the whole ”it honestly doesn’t bother me ” BS that she perpetually kept saying made it sound like it really doesssss get to her lmao

Reactions: 2
Saffron is 5'1-5'2 so not sure how tall her bf is.
She is ridiculous with the plant based lies. Why bother lying?

Reactions: 1
Tbh the stuff they were countering the hate comments with were fair enough. Wendy didn't say Saffron's job was hard, she said its just different but she still works as hard as someone with a desk job. The way she said came across as rude though, no need to say "someone sitting on his arse" all week etc. The fact that Saffron said she had to look on this thread for hate comments then said forums like this shouldn't exist... but didn't include any of the comments on here. Why? Because she knows everything we say on here is not HATE. Its constructive criticism. We literally said we would rate her more if she went through her nose journey with her followers or at least acknowledged it especially if every photo since she got it is now side profile and in their face! Same for all her other cosmetic procedures.
She also mentioned how we were speaking about rent and I love the fact she went all the way back to APRIL, as thats when it was last discussed. I hope she takes some of this onboard. Her thread is nowhere near on the level of Ana's or other youtube's much smaller than her.

lol in her eating her mum’s diet vid she said she’s never able to leave stuff on her plate even if she’s full... but like.. when has she not left something???

Reactions: 2
I felt like the whole video they were just trying to be like Ana and Julie when Ana does a reacting to "hate comments". It made me cringe!! I don't hate Saffron, I do like a lot of what she uploads. 99% of comments on here are, as someone else said, constructive criticism. If you want to have a career like that then you have to be able to take criticism.
As for the way Wendy was speaking about someone just having an office job, that was low!! It's a job, so what?! Why look down at people for having an office job?

All it's done is proved that we're more than likely right with who comes on here and quotes us when they don't like what they read.

I felt like the whole video they were just trying to be like Ana and Julie when Ana does a reacting to "hate comments". It made me cringe!! I don't hate Saffron, I do like a lot of what she uploads. 99% of comments on here are, as someone else said, constructive criticism. If you want to have a career like that then you have to be able to take criticism.
As for the way Wendy was speaking about someone just having an office job, that was low!! It's a job, so what?! Why look down at people for having an office job?

All it's done is proved that we're more than likely right with who comes on here and quotes us when they don't like what they read.
But can you really say “it’s an office job, so what?!” When half of their argument in the video was based around the fact that people on here and elsewhere criticise her on matters which could garner the same “so what?!” response from their point of view? Just a thought.

Her smug annoying plastic face is so bleeping annoying. Shes reading out basic comments that have no actual truth in them e.g. 'Saffron is annoying' funny how she isn't saying anything about the secret nose job, or the fact she face-tunes all her pictures, or is 100% jealous of Ana.

Also 'Sorry if my face annoys you, I can't change my face' well.. you can, and you kinda did when you got that nose job with cheek fillers on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But can you really say “it’s an office job, so what?!” When half of their argument in the video was based around the fact that people on here and elsewhere criticise her on matters which could garner the same “so what?!” response from their point of view? Just a thought.
I do see what you mean, and I do agree, but in my opinion any job is a "It's an.....job, so what". I don't care what anyone does, as long as it's legal, it's a job, whether that be an office job, a cleaning job or vlogging. I just didn't like the way she came across at the point in the video.

Reactions: 3
I love Wendy, I think shes fab and a fabulous mum. I like Saffron when she is with her. Very level headed and not prissy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her smug annoying plastic face is so bleeping annoying. Shes reading out basic comments that have no actual truth in them e.g. 'Saffron is annoying' funny how she isn't saying anything about the secret nose job, or the fact she face-tunes all her pictures, or is 100% jealous of Ana.

Also 'Sorry if my face annoys you, I can't change my face' well.. you can, and you kinda did when you got that nose job with cheek fillers on the side.
she was def very selective with the comments she chose. I thought her and Wendy came across better than Ana/Julie as they seemed to have a laugh during it

Reactions: 6
Oh hell yeah, I prefer Wendy to Julie, I think a lot of people would say the same.

Reactions: 14
Wow the whole video offended me, I don’t hate saffron but what’s the difference between those tattle comments and the tweets? Also Wendy didn’t seem to mind when people were complimenting her 😂😂 and for the comment ‘they probably wouldn’t say these things to my face’ tbh they would

Reactions: 4
Wow the whole video offended me, I don’t hate saffron but what’s the difference between those tattle comments and the tweets? Also Wendy didn’t seem to mind when people were complimenting her 😂😂 and for the comment ‘they probably wouldn’t say these things to my face’ tbh they would
I’m about to watch it, does she include usernames lol

Why does she need her mom to be in every video? i wanna go back to the time where wendy moaned being on camera because her botox hadn’t set in yet, Also it goes to show how Wendy is when she reacts to a hate comment “what does she look like” witch you just said two seconds ago “you can’t judge someone on there FaCe” when someone said Saffron’s face annoys them, but you immediately asked to see a haters face because you suppose that being ugly or less attractive means you shouldn’t post your opinion...😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate how they acted all high and mighty for saying stuff like “you can’t judge someone based on their appearance!!” Or “why are you wasting your time hating??” When 99% of the comments they CHOSE were all about her appearance.. only 1/2 about her actual content. They just appeared so vain and materialistic to me, it was so obvious that they pretty much only care about their appearance and looks, besides, I’m pretty sure they’ve hated on people before as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.