Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and his beard looks like it’s dyed it’s weird
He looks like he’s having a mid life crisis😂 and the beard looks like it’s been transplanted as I know someone who’s had it done😆 He does look good though. As long as he doesn’t go too far!

Oh no I dont want one lol just that's what they do 😂
She's said in a previous video (in the assumptions I think) that she wouldn't go out of her way to avoid him being in vidoes but if he was in the background, she wouldn't stress. I don't think she'll have him be a main feature but everyone in her life is also on her youtube so who knows?

Yes and his beard looks like it’s dyed it’s weird
Hes had a beard transplant!!! He had it the same time Saff got her nose done. I mentioned it as soon as I saw it. Personally I think he looks weird with it! Should've just stuck with the hair transplant.

Reactions: 4
Her new fellas tagged her in an IG story about going to LA after lockdown. He’s gone up over 2K followers in a day too...

Reactions: 2
Her new fellas tagged her in an IG story about going to LA after lockdown. He’s gone up over 2K followers in a day too...
She keeps mentioning going on holiday with him after lockdown. He seems well travelled, she really ticked all her boxes. Cant vouch for his intelligence yet though :ROFLMAO:

Whos her new fella again?
@tylerxdixon on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She keeps mentioning going on holiday with him after lockdown. He seems well travelled, she really ticked all her boxes. Cant vouch for his intelligence yet though :ROFLMAO:

@tylerxdixon on insta
What does he do? He travels a lot and seems to live in West London.

What does he do? He travels a lot and seems to live in West London.
He seems like a rich kid living off his family money. He's from Lancaster I think but from his stories, his family might have a property in London. Seems jobless either way :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
That polka dot set in her new collection was a totally diff colour in the pics vs the video

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that doesn’t find him that attractive? His mole is really off putting
I don't find him attractive at all, but I can see how others would find him attractive. Personally I think he looks like a typical British 18-22 year old guy. But I also don't think you should judge somebody on their birthmarks and moles, they can't help it that if they have them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I don't find him attractive at all, he looks like a typical British 18-22 year old guy. But I also don't think you should judge somebody on their birthmarks and moles, they can't help it that if they have them.
It adds character (that’s what I think as someone with an obvious mole too) and it’s very disheartening when people put someone down for something they simply can’t help

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It adds character (that’s what I think as someone with an obvious mole too) and it’s very disheartening when people put someone down for something they simply can’t help
I agree, I have three moles on my neck, two on one side and one on the other side and they're dark and stick out so quite noticeable, so yeah if someone said my moles are off putting I'd be quite upset because I didn't put them there.

Reactions: 14
Watched one of her vids for the first time in a long while yesterday, the drive with me to Nando’s one and made me remember how annoying she is with food. I get weirded out with the way she handles her food and other people’s, if someone touched my food the way she touches her own and others I’d be fuming and the way she eats drives me mad. Please someone tell me I’m not the only one. I can’t fully explain it but drives me mad

• Sick
Reactions: 7
is he begging to be in a video yet? for the clout?😂😂😂😂😂 being real though, if he is wanting to be in a video then that’s going to ring alarm bells!

Reactions: 3
is he begging to be in a video yet? for the clout?😂😂😂😂😂 being real though, if he is wanting to be in a video then that’s going to ring alarm bells!
Nah, he wants them to go on holiday together. He's smart, he knows she'll vlog and he doesnt even need to ask. :ROFLMAO:

The comments under his recent pic are so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.