Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone find Jed Barker hard to look at? Like he looks so sloppy and dirty. Ans the way he speaks is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna seems a lot more likeable than Saffron
Personally I like saff and her while family in general a lot more lol

How can she say she feels full after eating a tiny ass piece of toast or a “salad” made of half a cucumber and like a few tomatoes... her portions are tiny

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I started out watching saffrons videos and that's when I came across ana so I started watching her instead as I found her relatable. Now.I wouldn't say I like saffron more but you can tell she has a better work ethic and she's more driven.

• Heart
Does anyone find Jed Barker hard to look at? Like he looks so sloppy and dirty. Ans the way he speaks is awful.
Omg yes, He thinks he is the hottest boy his age 😂😂😂😂 he gives me whimp vibes 😂

Reactions: 6
Everyone is going off at her about her new collection. SO OVERPRICED and like many have said, only suits certain body types and most of do not have that body type...

Reactions: 9
On her launch video I’d say 80/90% of the comments are about the clothes being overpriced or not looking like the pictures and she hasn’t addressed it once which surprises me as there is no way she hasn’t read the comments!

Reactions: 3
I’m not even a saffron fan but I bought a pair of shorts from her previous collection and the quality is awful! In her video she was saying how soft everything was but they aren’t at all haha

Reactions: 2
I’m not even a saffron fan but I bought a pair of shorts from her previous collection and the quality is awful! In her video she was saying how soft everything was but they aren’t at all haha
Tie dye is such a basic print I’ve seen so many ads on ig with the exact same print as her loungewear range even before she announced her collab...

Reactions: 4
I actually reallly like the pieces from the second launch, I would not pay them prices though. Might see if they go in the sale and maybe buy them when they’re half price

Reactions: 3
You would at least think she would model the same clothes she was selling. I haven’t watched the full video just skipped through it at looked at a few bits. But I noticed the denim shorts she showed were completely different to the ones in the picture!!!
They’re definitely not the same shorts, not even similar!!!

Reactions: 5
regarding the price, in the style is notorious for having higher prices but constantly having the pieces on sale/on offer so the 'real' price is never actually so high

She really needs to realize that by constantly saying things like "I know better now" "never would eat this now" to everything she eats in the video makes it seem like that food is gonna cause you to gain weight overnight. Maybe i'm just being overly sensitive but it really got to me.

Reactions: 6
The video annoys me as it’s like ‘I can’t eat this now’ like you can..you just choose not too and you can limit yourself. It’s like she’s better then this. Nothing wrong with coco pops from time to time. Wonder what Anastasia thinks to this too as it’s kind of her everyday food

She really needs to realize that by constantly saying things like "I know better now" "never would eat this now" to everything she eats in the video makes it seem like that food is gonna cause you to gain weight overnight. Maybe i'm just being overly sensitive but it really got to me.
this!!! she needs to learn how damaging this can be because let’s be real, these kinds of eating videos do attract a certain audience (mainly those with EDs) so by saying she can’t have something rather than she chooses not to - or even just not mentioning at all.

Sorry correct me if I'm wrong but .. 'I have oat milk now because I know better blah blah blah I dont have normal milk anymore' but two minutes before she used normal milk on her cereal?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.