Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you mean how she got chosen I think she would of been approached and then had an audition- in her vlogs around this time last year she mentioned a lot of ‘auditions’ for something
Does she have a dancing background in order for her to get scouted?

100% is after seeing him on her lock screen in her new video!
Just went back and looked! Massive oversight on her part if she didn't want it out there lol - He's gained 20+ followers since a few days ago and her fans are catching on to Saffrons commenting on every pic.

Its fine if you have a boyfriend and are choosing the keep it private but why keep making comments throughout her videos as if she's single?! Like in Ikea when she mentioned the his and hers sink and her and her mum said "idk who ur gonna share that with" and she agreed.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it cringe how she’s put the person she’s talking to as her lock screen? to me it seems a bit childish like a year 7 would do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else find it cringe how she’s put the person she’s talking to as her lock screen? to me it seems a bit childish like a year 7 would do that 😂
1000000%! It seems they're not exclusive as she's still making single comments in videos so definitely cringe.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been with my partner 6 years and never once had him as my screensaver hahaha she’s so weird

I love finding stuff out that people are trying to keep quiet hahaha, wish we could let her little minions know then it would all come out 😂

Reactions: 7
Her vlog where she went to IKEA or something really pisses me off. She was talking about skin care and telling her viewers how to achieve nice skin while using a product she has been paid to use. I quite believe she does not use this on the daily. Only whips it out when it’s time for her to plug it again.

It probably annoys me more than it should as I’ve been on a journey with my skin the past 10 years or so and know that I was a sucker for stuff like that as I was so desperate for anything to help that I would try anything. She knows “eexactlee” what she’s doing. A huge percentage of her audience are younger views and will be easily influenced by her and her “advice”. You could say oh well it’s their fault for falling for stuff like that but I know I was naive when I was younger. Please people do your research on skin care, don’t trust someone who’s getting paid to promote a product.

Reactions: 8
Personally I would make my lock screen a pic of me and my partner but I don’t have one so can’t relate 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.