Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of the day, she is a vain, bratty, insufferable twit who can't stand anyone being the centre of attention unless its her - hence why she is always triggered and cagey around Ana/anyone skinnier than her. All she cares about is her looks (which yes, she wasn't blessed with natural ones which I guess is why shes paid thousands for her face to look like what it does) :)

Reactions: 18
I wish she would have said when she got it done though.

What annoyed me was at the start of the video she was like ‘I don’t do these videos because you guys know everything about me already I don’t hide anything’ then went on to say she’s had a nose job, a boyfriend and is talking to someone, soo that’s all things you hid from everyone 😂
Exactly my point, well said! I think it’s fine for influenzas to keep things private but Don’t say you don’t hide things then go on to list the things you’ve hidden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
End of the day, she is a vain, bratty, insufferable twit who can't stand anyone being the centre of attention unless its her - hence why she is always triggered and cagey around Ana/anyone skinnier than her. All she cares about is her looks (which yes, she wasn't blessed with natural ones which I guess is why shes paid thousands for her face to look like what it does) :)
Hahaha excellent point. My thoughts on her summed up perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
we’ve posted for months(?) about her hiding having work done on her nose & now she’s came out and addressed it she’s getting slated for not coming out sooner about it. As much as she does ma bloody head in and I do find her insufferable, she’s still a 19/20year old who’s very aware of her body image and is very insecure about her looks/weight etc. maybe she didn’t want to be open about it because it would draw attention to her biggest insecurity. She’s also got momager Wendy there who’s probably advised her to keep hush about it throughout the pandemic & also to keep her little miss perfect image for future brand deals etc.

Reactions: 12
She answered my assumption about paying Jed to be in videos... Knew I was right :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought she sounded articulate in this video which makes me think she was prepared for some of the questions and had thought out what to say.

Reactions: 4
She answered my assumption about paying Jed to be in videos... Knew I was right :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought she sounded articulate in this video which makes me think she was prepared for some of the questions and had thought out what to say.
who bloody cares if he gets paid to be in her videos?

Reactions: 5
I made an ASSUMPTION and I was right. Do I need to spell out the point of her video?
no thanks, I think you spelt it correctly above

Its just a very boring and odd thing to ASSUME and want an answer for that’s all

• Wow
Anyone been watching 13 reasons why new season? Can’t help but think Tyler looks like Jed with the curly hair 😂😂😂

Saffron’s not gonna shag you, Alice.
can’t believe you’ve crushed my dreams in one sentence Anon

It’s strange as soon as someone slightly confronts a topic on here, someone’s always playing out the line all the year 6s use “they’re not gonna shag you”

ngl I can actually see saff going on love island lol shes naturally pretty and has a personality x
Meh

Naturally pretty. She looks like her Dad.
And if personality is going for a run and doing that stupid hand symbol 👌 yeah she's got BUCKETS of personality 🤣

Saffron isn't Love Island standard and that's ok

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most annoying thing about yesterday’s video was it was ‘quick fire assumptions’... think we need to buy her a dictionary so she can get the definition of quick. She was so surprised at the End when she said ‘that was only about 5 questions’, like probs bc you spent 2 minutes telling a story for each one

Reactions: 9
Where are all these Saffron fans coming from 🙈
I think you’re all taking my comments a little too seriously

lighten up you lot, you’re allowed to have differing opinions on things
It’s not gonna kill you!

Meh

Naturally pretty. She looks like her Dad.
And if personality is going for a run and doing that stupid hand symbol 👌 yeah she's got BUCKETS of personality 🤣

Saffron isn't Love Island standard and that's ok
Since I’ve seen comments here that she looks like her dad in a wig that’s all I can see 😂

I think the producers would get a shock if they wanted her to go on love island just going from her insta, she looks nothing likehow she edits herself.
especially the ridiculous blue eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.