Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she lie....
Staying in for weeks saying she was ill so couldn’t film when she got it all done, and hasn’t addressed it for months? It’s not a lie then, but it’s certainly not the truth 😂 it’s just a sad expectation for all these girls thinking she looks like that naturally

Reactions: 11
Staying in for weeks saying she was ill so couldn’t film when she got it all done, and hasn’t addressed it for months? It’s not a lie then, but it’s certainly not the truth 😂 it’s just a sad expectation for all these girls thinking she looks like that naturally
Lol Nobody has to address what they’ve had done, do you tell everybody when you’ve been to the dentist or got your hair done? Just incase little girls think you look like that naturally? Leave her alone. Unless she has outright said she hasn’t had a nose job you can’t say tit, you don’t know if she was ill or not, or when she got it done. She’s admitted to having one anywqyZ

Reactions: 13
So she finally addressed it. I mean credit where credits due, she finally admitted it. But surely it would’ve been more useful for her to have admitted it closer to when she got it done. She could’ve recommended places, talked about her experience, prices etc. It’s the same with all influencers. They never admit any work they’ve had done, but in the long run it’d be more useful if they did. Me personally I want to get my nose done, as it is wonky, but there are very rarely any videos about their experiences

Lol Nobody has to address what they’ve had done, do you tell everybody when you’ve been to the dentist or got your hair done? Just incase little girls think you look like that naturally? Leave her alone. Unless she has outright said she hasn’t had a nose job you can’t say tit, you don’t know if she was ill or not, or when she got it done. She’s admitted to having one anywqyZ
Lmao, I tell people when I’ve been the dentist or had my hair done, so they can compliment me lmaooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People are crazy trying to make out she had a boob job or implants in her ass. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Finally! It only took her a whole 3 months! :ROFLMAO: I bet Ana talking about getting nose filler had her like "tit, let me go answer this nose question so people know I did it first"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I understand your point, but if you’re in the public eye it comes with the territory

Reactions: 7
She should of been cancelled as soon as she complained about the train being late because someone got hit. I find it embarrassing that she kept it a secret for so long and was deleting comments, she shouldn’t be praised right now she should be held accountable for leaving it for 3 months and lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She should of been cancelled as soon as she complained about the train being late because someone got hit. I find it embarrassing that she kept it a secret for so long and was deleting comments, she shouldn’t be praised right now she should be held accountable for leaving it for 3 months and lying.
Don't think it was ideal time when lockdown was being enforced - people were worried about losing wages, jobs and how they were going to survive. Not to mention how many deaths were occurring. Don't need an influencer posting all about getting a nose job for vanity reasons. She also got it done at an irresponsible time right after she came back from Switzerland while her and her family had flu like symptoms which very well could've been Covid. She wasn't gonna mention it so people could put together the timeline like we did.

Reactions: 9
Don't think it was ideal time when lockdown was being enforced - people were worried about losing wages, jobs and how they were going to survive. Not to mention how many deaths were occurring. Don't need an influencer posting all about getting a nose job for vanity reasons. She also got it done at an irresponsible time right after she came back from Switzerland while her and her family had flu like symptoms which very well could've been Covid. She wasn't gonna mention it so people could put together the timeline like we did.
It’s all very Gabriella Lindley 😂 lying until they’re caught out

Reactions: 9
She felt self conscious about part of her face and she had the means and money to change it via a minor surgery and now she's happier. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. And as for "lying about it", she explained that she didn't want to make a big deal about it because she didn't want to be seen to be promoting it. If she did film the whole process I think you would have judged her for that too. She really can't win with some of you. Also I think she probably took the few months to get used to it herself before telling everyone online.

Reactions: 30
I think her nose looks far better now and it suits her! If she has the money then why not 🙂 bit odd of her to say how honest she is and Then not address it for months though haha I can see how some people would see it as lying by omission. To each their own! I mean It wasn’t exactly a secret that she’s had work done on it So I’m not too bothered

Reactions: 16
It’s just aggravating, it’s not just saffron it’s all these youtubers. Such as Imogenation saying her lips ended up like that because of a lip scrub 😂 it’s insulting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to finally unfollow our Saffy B. Nothing personal but the EVERY DAY Instagram boomerang with her tongue out saying she’s just smashed a workout was making me feel depressed about myself, stuck studying for my final exams and stress eating Oreos and not having time to work out :(

To be fair to her, I hate the bump in my nose. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t I guess.

Reactions: 6
I personally think her nose looks great now and I’m glad she’s finally been honest about it!

Reactions: 5
She's been honest though... She's a 19 year old girl she was probably coming to terms with it herself. I got my nose done at 21 and didn't talk about it for 6 months! You're so worried people will judge you. She's way better than imo, who actively lies and says no I haven't had filler... Saff was probably just coming to terms with the change herself and waiting until she felt confident.

Or like was said above, copying Ana.

Also I'm rewatching American pie and early Saffron is...

Stiffler's mom

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She's been honest though... She's a 19 year old girl she was probably coming to terms wihh it herself. I got my nose done at 21 and didn't talk about it for 6 months! You're so worried people will judge you. She's way better than imo, who actively lies and says no I haven't had filler... Saff was probably just coming to terms with the change herself and waiting until she felt confident.

Or like was said above, copying Ana.

Yeah I don’t think I’d tell anyone if I got anything lol. I had under eye filler years ago and still to this day most of my loved ones have no idea.
I think with influencers there’s an expectancy for them to share it all. And people forget they are normal people.
If they do share it’s ‘oh you’re promoting it’ ‘you’re meant to be a role model’
If they don’t address it and try to keep it to themselves which they are entitled to do it’s ‘you’re a liar’
My issue is when people outright lie. *cough* Imogen *cough*

I wish she would have said when she got it done though.

What annoyed me was at the start of the video she was like ‘I don’t do these videos because you guys know everything about me already I don’t hide anything’ then went on to say she’s had a nose job, a boyfriend and is talking to someone, soo that’s all things you hid from everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.