Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron is definitely restricting herself with food. She tries her best to hide it. Its so obvious to everyone. She's probably hungry all the time. At the end of her latest video I only ate childhood food for 24 hours. Check out what she is saying when she's lying on her bed. It sounds so bad. She is so restrictive towards food. She says to let her know what other food videos you would like her to do because "I enjoy doing them basically it gives me an excuse to eat whatever I want." No one is stopping her from eating whatever she wants, herself. She can eat whatever she wants, we all do everyday but she won't allow herself to. She doesn't need a food video to give herself permission to eat what she likes. She sounds so serious saying it like there is someone with a gun to her head forcing her not to enjoy food. You'd swear someone is forcing her not to eat. She could stuff herself full or eat anything she wants. Like someone said about natacha oceane if she wants a cookie she will eat a cookie. No one is stopping her but herself. I noticed saffron made a point of saying "I ate so much today" cause she knows people know she restricts. She always says little bits in these eating food videos I've noticed like she also said "I love food" She always says these little things and I think it's cause of her young viewers to make them believe she eats a lot and not to give out a bad message to them about not eating. She said she's so full but even she said they were only picky little things. I wouldn't be full after what she ate. Often she will mention in a video how she loves some type of junk food or fatty food and eats it all the time 😂 I know she would never eat whatever she is claiming she would. She says all this to make people think she eats and loves food 🤣 Oh and she says "food makes her so happy"😂 pull the other one saffron. I love food. She does not. I've noticed she does that a lot in her food challenge videos. She includes all these little words and phrases to make it sound like she enjoys and loves food.
I'd love to see her doing a food video with really greasy and fatty food just to see how she reacts to all the fat and calories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t get her recent video. Saying she doesn’t take milk anymore. Pours milk into cereals. Asks for a milkshake at McDonald’s hand eats yoghurts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her new car looks like a range rover (i’m going based on the fact her door handle reminds me of my uncles range rover handle in her latest ig post)

her new car looks like a range rover (i’m going based on the fact her door handle reminds me of my uncles range rover handle in her latest ig post)
I was just about to say this, however I don’t understand why she needs a Range Rover. It’s literally just her that will be using it most of the time. A Range Rover strikes me as more of a car a family would have

Reactions: 1
I think that Saffron has seriously messed up her metabolism with how restrictive she has been over the years. I am in no way calling her big and she has a lovely figure but I think she needs to work harder to maintain her figure more than she did two years ago because her metabolism has slowed down to match the amount of little food she at over the years. I know how she feel towards food as I have gone through phases multiple times here I have tried to restrict myself and eat "clean" and "healthy" and trust me when I say after a week of restricting myself on a Saturday or Sunday i eat anything and everything. I feel guilty after every time. Watching Natacha Oceane has seriously helped and I feel Saffron only watches her workout routines not her science videos. I feel like Saffron has been able to dedicate a lot of her time over lock down to fitness. She doesn't have to travel to London and can do her workouts from home. I think once lock down is over she will lose some of the muscle she gained and I think she will suffer from lack of confidence over it. This is just my opinion as I have been able to dedicate more time to fitness and I know once I go back to college and work I will lose some progress and honestly I'm stressing.

Reactions: 6
When people say 'I bought my dream car' -- Calm down Hun... you got a Solutions/PCP finance deal. No shame.. I have one.

Surely... NO one in their right mind would buy a car brand new off the forecourt ?!

Good on her she has purchased outright but I do hope its a couple of months old at least.

Isn't she planning to get a mortgage soon?

When people say 'I bought my dream car' -- Calm down Hun... you got a Solutions/PCP finance deal. No shame.. I have one.

Surely... NO one in their right mind would buy a car brand new off the forecourt ?!

Good on her she has purchased outright but I do hope its a couple of months old at least.

Isn't she planning to get a mortgage soon?
If you’re planning to get a mortgage it makes sense to buy a car outright not PCP finance. Also it works out more expensive to buy a car on finance if you can just buy it outright

If you’re planning to get a mortgage it makes sense to buy a car outright not PCP finance. Also it works out more expensive to buy a car on finance if you can just buy it outright
Exactly. I just don't know why you would spend a fortune on a car that could of been better towards the deposit of a home.
I'm sure she won't say - either way she did it.

Exactly. I just don't know why you would spend a fortune on a car that could of been better towards the deposit of a home.
I'm sure she won't say - either way she did it.
She’s probably got enough money to buy her dream car and put a deposit down on a house

Reactions: 13
This information isnt right but its also not wrong...

It does work out more expensive to buy it on finance but then you’ll have say £20k tied up into a car instantly, when you could use that money elsewhere.

And getting a car on pcp finance will be able to show the lender you’ve previously been able to manage big payments.

Pcp you can give it back after 4 years, You dont have to pay the balloon and therefore you dont spend 20k on the car.

*£20k used as an example here

Edit: i didnt realise she bought the car and is now looking to move??!!!! This obviously changes things. Whatever you do whether is buying or taking finance pcp etc will do damage to your credit score.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This information isnt right but its also not wrong...

It does work out more expensive to buy it on finance but then you’ll have say £20k tied up into a car instantly, when you could use that money elsewhere.

And getting a car on pcp finance will be able to show the lender you’ve previously been able to manage big payments.

Pcp you can give it back after 4 years, You dont have to pay the balloon and therefore you dont spend 20k on the car.

*£20k used as an example here

Edit: i didnt realise she bought the car and is now looking to move??!!!! This obviously changes things. Whatever you do whether is buying or taking finance pcp etc will do damage to your credit score.
I get where you’re coming from but saffron clearly has a lot of money so however much she bought the car for she can afford it and if it’s her dream car I’d presume she’d keep it a while so makes sense to buy it outright than on finance and end up paying a lot more for it.

In terms of moving out, yes finance improves your credit rating but it also hinders it if it’s a large finance because that’s a large amount coming out of your account each month so if she’s planning to buy soon which she said she is, it makes no sense to get a car on finance. And also she may already have good credit from credit cards etc so finance would make no sense to her

I get where you’re coming from but saffron clearly has a lot of money so however much she bought the car for she can afford it and if it’s her dream car I’d presume she’d keep it a while so makes sense to buy it outright than on finance and end up paying a lot more for it.

In terms of moving out, yes finance improves your credit rating but it also hinders it if it’s a large finance because that’s a large amount coming out of your account each month so if she’s planning to buy soon which she said she is, it makes no sense to get a car on finance. And also she may already have good credit from credit cards etc so finance would make no sense to her
Which member of the Barkers are you..... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.