Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry correct me if I'm wrong but .. 'I have oat milk now because I know better blah blah blah I dont have normal milk anymore' but two minutes before she used normal milk on her cereal?
Yeah and if your still eating cheese, milk chocolate etc what's the point saying it's so much healthier to have dairy free milk when your still eating dairy as well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel she always pretends to be so much healthier than she actually is. Also when she was talking about the lunchables that you get with Oreos...I’ve never had one but I’d assume the Oreo is like as a dessert? Not put together with the ham and cheese😒🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really needs to realize that by constantly saying things like "I know better now" "never would eat this now" to everything she eats in the video makes it seem like that food is gonna cause you to gain weight overnight. Maybe i'm just being overly sensitive but it really got to me.
You’re not overly sensitive! along with that and her obsession with steps and posting a selfie before every single “workout” really triggers my ed

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t help but feel she always pretends to be so much healthier than she actually is. Also when she was talking about the lunchables that you get with Oreos...I’ve never had one but I’d assume the Oreo is like as a dessert? Not put together with the ham and cheese😒🤦🏼‍♀️
i get the feeling she pretends too!!

Reactions: 3
she’s trying way too hard ‘omg did it not like vegetables as kid because I LOVE THEM now’ no kid does. Wonder what Anastasia thought watching this as this is her daily food.

Reactions: 7
Her editing is doing my head in now. I sometimes watch her as background noise because I have ran out of good things to watch (thanks Miss Rona :LOL: ) but the crunching everytime she eats and the slurping everytime she drinks. STOP ITTTTTT :rolleyes:

Her editing is doing my head in now. I sometimes watch her as background noise because I have ran out of good things to watch (thanks Miss Rona :LOL: ) but the crunching everytime she eats and the slurping everytime she drinks. STOP ITTTTTT :rolleyes:
Watch Kelly Stamps: she is honestly my favourite YouTuber.

Reactions: 2
I think it's pretty clear that she is restricting on her "healthy/fit" eating days. Every time a YT-ber starts with these sorts of challenges, it screams to me that they need a reason for a "cheat" day or something. :)

Reactions: 2
She says she wants to be like Natacha Oceane but she needs to realize Natacha has a very postivie mindset to food and if she wants a cookie she eats a bleeping a cookie. She doesn't walk around and say she "knows better" and eats a carrot

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned Jake a few pages back and all I think about is his GCSE results video

If you want a good laugh

“I’m surprised I got that because I went to a party the night before” bunch of idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's pretty clear that she is restricting on her "healthy/fit" eating days. Every time a YT-ber starts with these sorts of challenges, it screams to me that they need a reason for a "cheat" day or something. :)
I've always thought that saffron really restricts herself with food. She has to work hard to keep her figure. Ana can stuff herself with thousands of calories and stay tiny. Saffron did a video recently about what she eats in a day all very healthy. I barely believe she even eats at all. I think she eats very little. We see how hard she works out and is into fitness. When she makes a video eating junk food or a pizza and says she will finish it later. I don't believe it for a second. No way would she eat all them unnecessary calories. Off camera I think she really is restrictive with food and allows herself to eat very little. She's someone who would end up with a eating disorder if they weren't careful. I've never believed she eats a lot of food, she tries to make us think she does cause of her very young viewers who she has a influence on. I think the truth is she has a really unhealthy restrictive relationship with food.

• Heart
regarding the price, in the style is notorious for having higher prices but constantly having the pieces on sale/on offer so the 'real' price is never actually so high
40% off sale including her range 😂

edit - never mind I read that wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sure won’t be long before it includes her range though.

Reactions: 1
Did saff complete her A levels?? If so does anyone know what grades she got?
Nope no Alevels for her, that’s why she still has a mindset and acts like a popular year 11, sixteen year old girl 😂😂

• Haha
Saffron needs to make up her mind - She said 'she doesn't have anyone' as in boyfriend in fabulous interview which was after she dropped that wick candle on her toe but in the nando's video she did in the car (after her toe!!) her and her mum confirmed she has a man.

It's always bothersome to me when I find YouTubers with young demographics turning to content that primarily focuses on health and fitness. It's great to make your health a priority, but with Saffron there seems to restrictive attitudes and an obsession and fixation on food and fitness. I wish there were more YouTubers out there with perfectly healthy and balanced attitudes towards food, like Grackle, because the last thing young and impressionable girls need is to feel pressured about avoiding foods and having cheat days.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Both her and her mom’s ig stories really irritate me lol.. I feel like their whole lifestyle is pretty much based off of consumerism... All about fancy new cars and designer clothing and makeup that cost as much as a house. They’re so materialistic it’s actually really annoying?? Yea okay you got a new car that’s amazing but maybe you pitch in more and support some organisations/charities fighting for important political issues that are currently ONGOING?? I just feel like there are way more important things to worry/celebrate about than getting a new car ://

She says she wants to be like Natacha Oceane but she needs to realize Natacha has a very postivie mindset to food and if she wants a cookie she eats a bleeping a cookie. She doesn't walk around and say she "knows better" and eats a carrot
lol natacha is so much more educated and kind as well, generally just a better person in every aspect

It's always bothersome to me when I find YouTubers with young demographics turning to content that primarily focuses on health and fitness. It's great to make your health a priority, but with Saffron there seems to restrictive attitudes and an obsession and fixation on food and fitness. I wish there were more YouTubers out there with perfectly healthy and balanced attitudes towards food, like Grackle, because the last thing young and impressionable girls need is to feel pressured about avoiding foods and having cheat days.
I think she just wants to seem cool, the mindset of (quoted someone above) a popular y11 girl who wants to jump on the latest trends bc fitness gurus are all the rage rn on ig

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You’re not overly sensitive! along with that and her obsession with steps and posting a selfie before every single “workout” really triggers my ed
Sorry to hear about your ED. I actually suffered with an ED for many years and I'm currently in recovery, which to me means im putting on a tit tonne of weight and feeling bad about my body constantly LOL. I found Saffron really triggering (as well as other YT’bers) and this really took a toll on my MH.

I actually had to unfollow her to help myself, my suggestion is you do too. I like checking the tattle to stay in the loop but i just don’t follow her so im not exposed to her triggering ways.

Love, hugs and prayers for you on your journey

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to hear about your ED. I actually suffered with an ED for many years and I'm currently in recovery, which to me means im putting on a tit tonne of weight and feeling bad about my body constantly LOL. I found Saffron really triggering (as well as other YT’bers) and this really took a toll on my MH.

I actually had to unfollow her to help myself, my suggestion is you do too. I like checking the tattle to stay in the loop but i just don’t follow her so im not exposed to her triggering ways.

Love, hugs and prayers for you on your journey
Aw best of luck to you! Don’t feel bad about your body, you’re worth so much more honestly! Thank you and I probably will unfollow her :)) I like staying in to loop too lol I love a bit of gossip

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.