Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eckledomr

ALOT of people on this forum are very very jealous of Saffron’s success. Is it because you have rubbish lives? Dwindling careers? A plethora of other issues? Probabaly. Why do you have to tear down another woman’s success? She isn’t doing anything wrong and the majority of people on her scrutinise and criticise on a daily basis. Do you not have ANYTHING better to do at all? So what if she’s going to Santorini with her new boyfriend! So what if she wants to buy a luxury new car! So what if she likes to diet! She can do whatever she wants as it’s her life! Some people on here need to go out and get one.

Jealously never looks good.

if you feel that way then don’t watch her videos at all...
I don’t think that many people on here are jealous of her. You can disagree with someone without being jealous of them. I personally couldn’t think of anything worse than being an influencer. Having to pick your phone up every day and post snippets of your life even when you’re having a shitty day? Feeling obliged to upload a video so many times a week to stay relevant even if your mental health is terrible and you’re having a shitty week? Getting hate no matter what you do? Constantly putting on a happy facade for viewers? I’ll pass, thanks.

I don’t think anyone on this thread dislikes Saffron or wishes any harm on her. I think the crux of what people are saying is that her views on food and exercise is quite harmful. As @heretoday10 said, there are plenty of examples of her making a comment on somebody else’s diet, putting it down and commenting on how much they eat. Especially Ana. I’ll be honest, lately my diet has been shitty in lockdown and if I were influenced by Saffron’s comments I’d fee pretty crappy about myself.

I think that’s where a lot of the ‘immature’ comments stem from too. Not immature in the sense that she gets hammered on nights out and causes trouble, but immature in the sense she seems to be quite narrow minded in thinking that her way is the best way.

No one is ‘tearing down her success’ I’m sure we can all say that she has been successful so far and good for her! But you can’t deny she’s had a lot more help than most, I remember in an old video she made with Ana when she was fairly new on YouTube, she said that she used FinalCut Pro editing software (£300+) and Ana was using iMovie which is free. She also had the top of the range filming equipment early on too. Her earliest videos were vlogs in a luxury villa in Florida, again something that not many people her age get to do - a lot of other young youtubers have to make do with filming in their bedrooms and hoping people find them interesting. So yes she has been given a lot more opportunities than many to get to where she is, so her parents money and drive does have a lot to do with where she is now. But please don’t think that anyone in this thread is putting her down or jealous, because while I wouldn’t mind the income she gets, I can assure you we’re not jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Her tits are fake and anyone that thinks otherwise is clueless. Look back a couple years ago. Yes your boobs can grow but suddenly sit perfectly and perfect shape? Not all boob jobs have to be big and fake looking- it’s a good job, but I’m inclined to believe they are fake

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I think they all secretly hate each other and this was an easy way to get a dig in. I’m glad she’s done it that way tbh

PoundlandGuy

Wendy has really gone down in my estimations with her rant. I thought she was much better than that. Fame gone to her head

anon1997

End of the day, she is a vain, bratty, insufferable twat who can't stand anyone being the centre of attention unless its her - hence why she is always triggered and cagey around Ana/anyone skinnier than her. All she cares about is her looks (which yes, she wasn't blessed with natural ones which I guess is why shes paid thousands for her face to look like what it does) :)

Reactions: 18

anon1997

Imagine what she would be like if she didn't have her family as well...
Exactly. She is the poster for privilege. No money issues, works from home anyway, rich family. Would she ever like to stop and think about those who live in 1 bedroom high rise flats with no garden and 3 kids? Those who have lost their jobs? People need to remember not everyone has it so good and can enjoy lockdown like a ‘holiday’ a lot of youtubers need to recognise their luck at a time like this, it would go a long way.

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
So when everyone else is doing it they’re calling them selfish and irresponsible but when they do it it’s ok???

I’m actually raging about this, ok fair enough if they’re that desperate to see their family then do it privately, don’t rub it in the faces of the thousands of people who are actually sticking to the rules. They’re not the only ones desperate to see their family

Auradawn

Everyone is missing their family like mad. What if everyone in the country had took the same attitude totally disregarding social distancing, we wouldn’t have made any progress and the r rate would be getting out of control again. Why should the rules just apply to a certain few. The longer people keep doing selfish things like this the longer this vile situation goes on and on. I appreciate people are struggling mentally but the rules are supposed to apply to everyone.

• Heart

proseccolove

VIP Member
I’m tired of this chat about Saffron and all influencers tbh. If she hadn’t posted the blackout pic she would have been called out for not doing it? She’s done it and she’s still getting negative comments. Seems like you can’t do the right thing either way here 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Did I dream the part where saff said she’d keep her next relationship off social media for a while??? I’m pretty sure they’ve been together for about a month lmao

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I wonder how Wendy would feel if the nurse who had been caring for her Mum with pneumonia had been making her own rules up like Wendy!

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Saffron Barker #4 : secret indulging behind the scenes, leaves her young subscribers feeling like obese teens.

Reactions: 17

Morsethewoman

My first post so a big hello!! I came on here after watching Saffron on YouTube a few times after her Strictly appearance and noticed her change in her face mainly. I have not had a chance to read all threads but I think she had her nose done (definitely the bump removed) sometime between 8th March and 20th March 2020. Have a look at her videos: (nose before) then: (nose after) where she said she had been away for a while "sick" unable to post even on social media, not left her bed etc for 9 days (healing time) and she sounds a bit stuffy in her nose...… the bump has definitely gone in the latter video!
Sorry if I have repeated this information but just in case anyone else missed it and wanted to check it out! :)

Thewayitis

I think it’s quite rude of her to not announce how much she raised, because at the end of the day her viewers are the ones that helped raise the money, the only thing she did was post a video, and she’s not even got the decency to tell them how much they raised. I’d be fuming if I helped to raise money and I never found out how much was actually raised.

Casperron

VIP Member
Wendy has just uploaded a pic of her and Darren hugging Harlow and Lake. I didn’t think that was allowed? Also are Nicole and Casey not still in their 2 week self isolation period after returning from Brazil?

(Edit: I just realised that they came out of their isolation today!)
If they were your family you’d not seen for months, you’d do the same. Didn’t realise the Covid police were on here. They have been isolated for 2 weeks so clearly don’t have Covid so what’s the issue?

• Heart
I hate all these people man, have I stayed in my house after losing my job for 4 months for nothing? So they can all meet whoever they want, but no oh sorry, saffron said it was socially distanced!! Fuck off, get a life saffron you’re not special