Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Just looked on twitter and it seems to be an actual fan of hers and they’ve done her so dirty 😂 we all know she edits her photos to death but I will say that is just an awful photo of her cause she isn’t that ‘big’ in her videos.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I was about to say the same thing! She was wearing the In The Style Caroline Flack T Shirt, think that was a hint. Also Adam Frisby is following Saffron and Wendy on insta
I did think this for a while for same reasons and she’s been talking about them a lot, taking over their tik tok etc which doesn’t really make sense when she doesn’t have her own announced line.

idk2

VIP Member
Girls can talk to more than one guy so she might be talking to them all
(Guilty)
I knowww, she made out she was talking to a specific person on her vlogs. This Tyler one seems the most her type and suits her lifestyle.

The one I said, I said she used to talk to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do you have a problem with reading?
Chill out. It was clearly a joke as people have said a few boys

grilltea

Who’s kiera??? Surprised to see that she has over 1 mil on IG lol is she just another friend from Ana’s uni

idk2

VIP Member
Could this be their new house ?
They're downsizing. That house is worth more than their current one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And its way smaller too.

ALSO, Saffron seems to spend so much money. Like she's purchased tons of new clothes, the camping equipment, the new shoes, etc. Just her purchases in the last vlogs total over 1k. All in the last few weeks.

her new car looks like a range rover (i’m going based on the fact her door handle reminds me of my uncles range rover handle in her latest ig post)

Orangepipz

Her new car is a Range Rover Velar. My dad has the exact same one - absolute dream of a car but absolutely not a safe car if she ever gets in an accident, God forbid.

Also, PCP is a drop in the water for her. Loads of people have them. It does NOT negatively affect your credit rating as long as you don't miss payments. Its that simple. Why pay outright for a car when it will depreciate as soon as you drive it off the forecourt?! I have a PCP and its fine. My credit rating is excellent, never missed a payment and can still get a mortgage too. Her income isnt as meagre as ours. She has a salary and owns a business with a turnover of close to a million so she will be fine. She said she's not buying in London anymore, she will rent for a year then decide if she wants to buy there or buy land in Brighton for her "dream home".

She will also most likely have the house or land she buys as a company asset, if she wants it outright. If she chooses to mortgage it, she won't have any problem whatsoever. She makes more than 600k a year, you're having a laugh if you think her credit will be negatively affected by a meagre £600/700 a month on PCP lol.
It looks like the Range Rover Evoque to me. Still, why does she need such a big, expensive car 🤷🏻‍♀️