Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thewayitis

I haven’t watched the new video yet, but I saw the clip she posted on Instagram. And I think Wendy was being quite rude, she was going on about how saffron probably does more hours than someone with an actual job, how absurd! Saffron only has to work a couple of days a week but people with normal full time jobs work 5/6!

Reactions: 26

leopardprint141298

Did anyone also notice on saffron's insta story she put up a boomerang of a barbeque saying "Reunited socially distanced with the fam" yet wendy literally uploaded a picture holding harlow and lake ?????? thats not socially distanced !! just don't see why people lie - she makes herself look stupid claiming its socially distanced then having her mum upload pics like that ! does she think her followers are stupid ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

J54321

OMG WHY DID THIS REMIND ME OF SAFFS DOG BELLA 😂😂😂😂😂
2FD85C5A-2D38-4DA9-91C0-5D8B9155B16E.jpeg

263138C0-36D8-402E-8BC4-48353DAAF219.jpeg

THEY EVEN GOT THE NAME RIGHT 😂😂😂😂😂
E610588D-E10D-4261-A210-6565B63D1856.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Weeskatergurl

ALOT of people on this forum are very very jealous of Saffron’s success. Is it because you have rubbish lives? Dwindling careers? A plethora of other issues? Probabaly. Why do you have to tear down another woman’s success? She isn’t doing anything wrong and the majority of people on her scrutinise and criticise on a daily basis. Do you not have ANYTHING better to do at all? So what if she’s going to Santorini with her new boyfriend! So what if she wants to buy a luxury new car! So what if she likes to diet! She can do whatever she wants as it’s her life! Some people on here need to go out and get one.

Jealously never looks good.

if you feel that way then don’t watch her videos at all...
By pointing out that she has a clear unhealthy obsession with food isn't being jealous...

Reactions: 23

J54321

The entire family just looks like the dad. Saffron’s nose job was a cry for help but alas, still Darren.
Wendy has had so much botox i’m not sure what she really looks like to compare her to her children.

• Haha

LilacAries

i actually prefer saffron’s figure to anas honestly. she looks like an average girl, ive got the same body type. she looks athletic and healthy, and i like how she promotes exercise and eating healthy to her teen audience instead of ana- takeaway - stasia lololol

Mac900

It's difficult for everyone, and with the riots the virus could be back anytime soon. Boris isn't making these rules up to be a dick, he's doing it to try save lives and contain this virus. But of course when people don't listen, think they're above the rules and give in to there own selfish needs. The virus won't disappear. If no one listened and did the same as the Barkers, there would still be thousands dying a day. Luckily we aren't all selfish idiots.

The riots? They are protests thanks.

Reactions: 22

Belles09

If they were your family you’d not seen for months, you’d do the same. Didn’t realise the Covid police were on here. They have been isolated for 2 weeks so clearly don’t have Covid so what’s the issue?
Because there are rules that have been put in place, we all have to follow them what makes the barker family so special that they are allowed to break the rules the government have put in place. I know so many people who haven’t been able to see family or see other people because of Covid. I get we can go see them now but everyone else isn’t allowed to go around hugging people so why are they allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 22

idk2

VIP Member
Finally! It only took her a whole 3 months! :ROFLMAO: I bet Ana talking about getting nose filler had her like "shit, let me go answer this nose question so people know I did it first"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

anon1997

Her smug annoying plastic face is so fucking annoying. Shes reading out basic comments that have no actual truth in them e.g. 'Saffron is annoying' funny how she isn't saying anything about the secret nose job, or the fact she face-tunes all her pictures, or is 100% jealous of Ana.

Also 'Sorry if my face annoys you, I can't change my face' well.. you can, and you kinda did when you got that nose job with cheek fillers on the side.

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I can’t believe anyone could disagree? I reckon it’s because she was jealous of anas - she is constantly jealous of ana.
I’m sorry, but in what world would ANYONE be jealous of Ana’s wonky, saggy tits? And in what world would Saff be jealous of Ana?!😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

idk2

VIP Member
You're all missing the point. I understand people are making their own lockdown rules and I'm all for it. I don't condemn her for seeing her family especially if theres isolated for the 2 weeks on return from Brazil HOWEVER Saffron didn't social distance so she shouldn't have said she did, nor did her family. They went in to the house after they've all been meeting friends in parks as said by Saffron in her latest vlogs, so they knew not to touch each other and not go in any communal indoor spaces and yet she did.... for a picture for the gram? You broke lockdown rules to see your brother and his kids who you haven't seen for 3+ months and you're having a photoshoot in their home? Fucking spare me. The kids weren't even in it lmao.

Also, she should NOT be advertising the fact that she broke the rules either. She has young impressionable kids who follow her who I bet are already having a hard time being told they cant do things they want and seeing influencers meeting family and friends as normal will have them think they can too. Casey has diabetes ffs so he isnt exactly low risk himself is he?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Minniewinnie

My response wasn’t sassy or unhelpful, I was simply counteracting your argument 😂 It was literally just to educate people more on it, I don’t think it was sassy nor unhelpful?
Who actually cares enough to argue about how she bought her car? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

J54321

Has she had her boobs done?

View attachment 170325
A lot of people on here disagree but i think she has, Even a professional plastic surgeon said in a news article about Saffron “it’s my professional opinion that i think she has had a breast implants” Easily found if you search it up, also you can tell because it’s not like her bikini top is holding up her boobs the top isn’t straining enough to make natural boobs appear that way if you get what i mean 😂
You can see the fucking implant shape! i mean people are delusional if they think other wise!

J54321

She should of been cancelled as soon as she complained about the train being late because someone got hit. I find it embarrassing that she kept it a secret for so long and was deleting comments, she shouldn’t be praised right now she should be held accountable for leaving it for 3 months and lying.

• Heart