Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the eating green foods video she said the tortellini was vegan but I googled it because I'm petty and that brand (biona) doesn't even make vegan tortellini, just a cheese and spinach one...like why lie?

Reactions: 1
I think you’re crazy to think she’s had a secret boob job, she’s always had nice boobs?
1st pic June 2019
6278756A-0A13-4E29-8A7E-4A220EF0BDA5.jpeg

2nd pic Xmas 2019
86F92484-05DA-41E5-B14F-1DAB51957169.jpeg

just good angles 😌

Reactions: 9
I know she’s done a normal assumptions video recently but I’d love to see her do the quick fire assumptions video that’s doing the rounds.. her videos are usually so edited it would be interesting to see her more uncut

Reactions: 4
I feel like an inthestyle activewear/ loungewear range is gonna be her announcement.

Reactions: 8
I feel like an inthestyle activewear/ loungewear range is gonna be her announcement.
I was about to say the same thing! She was wearing the In The Style Caroline Flack T Shirt, think that was a hint. Also Adam Frisby is following Saffron and Wendy on insta

Reactions: 2
I was about to say the same thing! She was wearing the In The Style Caroline Flack T Shirt, think that was a hint. Also Adam Frisby is following Saffron and Wendy on insta
I did think this for a while for same reasons and she’s been talking about them a lot, taking over their tik tok etc which doesn’t really make sense when she doesn’t have her own announced line.

Long time lurker here! I am 25(am I too old for saffron vids) I’ve watched her for a while, like most people I watch on YouTube I have it on in the background while I am doing things and used to quite like her. Then a few months ago I actually sat and watched a video properly and oh my god.....this girl is so DIM. Her basic vocabulary is shocking and it really winds me up 😂

I feel that you tubers who start when they are teens like 14/15 struggle when they’re older as most of the time their audience don’t grow with them.

For example my 10 year old niece has been watching saffron and when I think about her wanting her primark range, I think ok that’s appropriate for a young child. I myself would never buy it as it seems a bit young and doesn’t interest me. Then I go on her instagram and there’s pics of her in her underware. So so inappropriate.

Long time lurker here! I am 25(am I too old for saffron vids) I’ve watched her for a while, like most people I watch on YouTube I have it on in the background while I am doing things and used to quite like her. Then a few months ago I actually sat and watched a video properly and oh my god.....this girl is so DIM. Her basic vocabulary is shocking and it really winds me up 😂

I feel that you tubers who start when they are teens like 14/15 struggle when they’re older as most of the time their audience don’t grow with them.

For example my 10 year old niece has been watching saffron and when I think about her wanting her primark range, I think ok that’s appropriate for a young child. I myself would never buy it as it seems a bit young and doesn’t interest me. Then I go on her instagram and there’s pics of her in her underware. So so inappropriate.
Her underwear posts are all fairly new. Its actually ironic as she's always praised on this thread for not having half naked pictures on the internet but now she's breaking in to the activewear/fitness scene, she's trying to show her body off more. That picture with her ass cheeks out is so unnecessary as she's well aware how old her followers are, its definitely for brands to approach for her spons.

Guess she's trying to prove she has a nicer body than Ana :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I did think this for a while for same reasons and she’s been talking about them a lot, taking over their tik tok etc which doesn’t really make sense when she doesn’t have her own announced line.
I remember someone said it ages ago in this and it stuck in my mind! Might have been you!

The difference in her legs with what she posts and someone else posts 👀
DE8CD1FD-D981-4126-B0BF-1A12DEEC1E4B.jpeg
2BB616E7-4D1F-4AED-81C3-C80627B80044.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she’s probably going over board on the editing her body atm cause she said in her recent vlog that she has been feeling really insecure but I really wish she wouldn’t cause it doesn’t help others who feel the same way when they see her edited photos. Also her figure is banging without the edit tbh.

Reactions: 10
I think she has an incredible figure and is wasting a great opportunity by trying to fit into the 'teeny tiny girl' bracket which is already oversaturated in the 'fitness' insta community. She has a rly nice slim (not like you have to be slim to have a nice figure but just describing her lol) athletic build which is definitely more attainable for viewers (if they wish to try and obtain it). She could defo market herself as 'the girl next door' fitness girl, and probs turn it into a big success, if that's the area she wants to go into.

****again just want to stress every body is beautiful lol!

Reactions: 14
You’re either just being kind, or you’re crazy to think she hasn’t.
I can say for certain she hasn’t. She’s always had nice boobs. The pics taken at Xmas prove it’s not a boob job, they are very natural looking and imperfect. And when was she meant to have this surgery done? 😬

Reactions: 3
I can say for certain she hasn’t. She’s always had nice boobs. The pics taken at Xmas prove it’s not a boob job, they are very natural looking and imperfect. And when was she meant to have this surgery done? 😬
When was she on Strictly? Alot of people speculated she had them just before that as she started wearing compression tops around her boob area which is what you do after surgery, visible in a few insta pictures. I have no idea about what a boob job entails, scarring or compression tops but personally, I'm on the fence lol

Reactions: 2
When was she on Strictly? Alot of people speculated she had them just before that as she started wearing compression tops around her boob area which is what you do after surgery, visible in a few insta pictures. I have no idea about what a boob job entails, scarring or compression tops but personally, I'm on the fence lol
No difference in size between this year and last year though?

So you’re saying she had a major surgery requiring months of taking it easy before Strictly? Yeah, I don’t think so

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s got to have had a nose job. I’ve had both non surgical with filler and then went on to have a rhinoplasty and the filler was good but it’s not capable of that good of a result! The bridge is totally sculpted. I can’t believe you could achieve that sort of result from filler alone... in my experience anyway!

So you’re saying she had a major surgery requiring months of taking it easy before Strictly? Yeah, I don’t think so
I didn't say anything lol - I said I'm on the fence. I'm saying what this thread was speculating. Before she came clean about chin filler, the boob discussion was happening then.

No difference in size between this year and last year though?
No idea, was just saying what the thread was speculating. They all attached pictures pre strictly/2019 and compared to 2018.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.