Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what on earth they were talking about and who asked who to meet up… just looked and neither of them follow eachother on instagram so not like their on enough of a friendly/keep in touch basis for it to be normal to meet up if they see the other one is on holiday where they are…

Reactions: 27
Told you Tyyyyyy would be in his parents' basement beaming from ear to ear that Darren's single.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can only imagine Tyler is looking at all the changes on Saffron’s face since he last saw her

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Did Tyler ever unfollow saffron when they broke up? If so he’s back following her now.

Reactions: 1
I swear if they get back together and I have to hear her do that baby voice she always spoke to him in and hear her unnecessarily shorten his already very short two syllable name to “Ty” I’m going to lose it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear if they get back together and I have to hear her do that baby voice she always spoke to him in and hear her unnecessarily shorten his already very short two syllable name to “Ty” I’m going to lose it
Why would he get back with her? Didn’t she cheat on him, unless because it gets him a following…

Reactions: 9
Why would he get back with her? Didn’t she cheat on him, unless because it gets him a following…
Good question I’ve no idea why he would want to be with her ( he was a bit of a user and a clout chaser but he wasn’t an awful person from what we seen of him anyway) but he’s been desperate for a long time to get back with her/get her attention. I’d be surprised to see her want to be with him again because I feel like she wants someone semi famous and on a higher level cause I don’t think Tyler is good enough in her eyes but she needs to humble herself because she’s nothing special.

Last year he followed Saffron again and she followed him back and he was liking all her posts , he left a comment on her tiktok trying to flirt with her and get her attention but she obviously wasn’t interested and not long after announces she’s with Louis and not long after her and Tyler unfollowed each other around then I think so I don’t know if Tyler unfollowed her out of jealousy or if she unfollowed him first cause he was an ex and maybe didn’t want to follow an ex while she was in a new relationship but I think Tyler has desperately been waiting for a chance to make a move again on her. I think it’s odd and suspicious how desperate he’s been , it’s one thing to not be over someone but something is off about it.

Early last year after Tyler had refollowed Saffron long after they had broke up , Tyler messaged her asking to meet up in London and she met up with him ( she spoke about this on the podcast she didn’t say his name but made it very obvious it was him and said we’d all be able to easily tell who it was about) when she met up with him he was interested in dating her again and getting back together but she wasn’t interested and said she didn’t realise that’s the reason he had refollowed her and asked to meet up ( no idea how it didn’t cross her mind that an ex contacting you and asking to meet up for a drink he’s clearly interested in you still).

Reactions: 16
When it comes to getting people talking she’s clever about it, she knows how to dangle a carrot. There’s no way she didn’t think people would put her and Tyler together at lunch. It’s so attention seeking.
She’ll never mention any of this on the pod either, they should replace her with someone who will actually share their dating life. I’d be fuming if I was Ana sharing everything and then your supposed co-host talks for about .3 seconds about her situ even though she’s dropped hints everywhere else.
Rant over😂

Reactions: 21
Good question I’ve no idea why he would want to be with her ( he was a bit of a user and a clout chaser but he wasn’t an awful person from what we seen of him anyway) but he’s been desperate for a long time to get back with her/get her attention. I’d be surprised to see her want to be with him again because I feel like she wants someone semi famous and on a higher level cause I don’t think Tyler is good enough in her eyes but she needs to humble herself because she’s nothing special.

Last year he followed Saffron again and she followed him back and he was liking all her posts , he left a comment on her tiktok trying to flirt with her and get her attention but she obviously wasn’t interested and not long after announces she’s with Louis and not long after her and Tyler unfollowed each other around then I think so I don’t know if Tyler unfollowed her out of jealousy or if she unfollowed him first cause he was an ex and maybe didn’t want to follow an ex while she was in a new relationship but I think Tyler has desperately been waiting for a chance to make a move again on her. I think it’s odd and suspicious how desperate he’s been , it’s one thing to not be over someone but something is off about it.

Early last year after Tyler had refollowed Saffron long after they had broke up , Tyler messaged her asking to meet up in London and she met up with him ( she spoke about this on the podcast she didn’t say his name but made it very obvious it was him and said we’d all be able to easily tell who it was about) when she met up with him he was interested in dating her again and getting back together but she wasn’t interested and said she didn’t realise that’s the reason he had refollowed her and asked to meet up ( no idea how it didn’t cross her mind that an ex contacting you and asking to meet up for a drink he’s clearly interested in you still).
How the duck do you know all that? 😂 and more to the point, why do you care so much? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone want to be a part of that vapid family? There's not a brain cell between them. Saff is like a scorned and desperate 15 year old. Her relationships are like school relationships. I don't see her as an adult because she's so immature. Not sure how any boy/man can deal with her lack of substance. She's a dull try hard who relies on her Mum for medial tasks. She's a child playing grown ups. She will struggle to find a long term partner. They would have to be has stupid and childish as her.

Reactions: 9
How the duck do you know all that? 😂 and more to the point, why do you care so much? 😂
It’s all been discussed on here plenty of times , she discussed it on the podcast , others have said on here before about her and Tyler following and unfollowing each other and that’s the whole point of this thread it’s about saffron. The same way about any thread on here about influencers people know so much and read so much about them that’s how it is. You have an account you’re reading this thread and commenting on other threads so you can’t say anything to be fair. I could say the same about you or anyone commenting on here , watching her social media , listening to the podcast or keeping up with what she’s doing cause end of the day that’s what everyone is on this thread for to discuss her , her life and be nosy so I don’t see what the big deal is? plus someone asked about Tyler following her so I answered. I wouldn’t say I care , I don’t think anyone on here truly cares about her but at the same time we’re allowed be nosy so I don’t understand what your problem is? there’s people on here who’ve commented about way more personal things about her and her life who keep up with her life 24/7 but I don’t see an issue with them doing that cause that’s what these threads are for 😂 I’ve learned a lot of this stuff from what others have commented cause I’m nosy!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Imogen in this is the personification of that TikTok sound “I try not to k myself”

Look at Sarren’s smug stupid mug

View attachment 2858004

I also get the vibe from the vlog she didn’t really want to be there but gotta indulge Master best friend Saffron especially after all she’s been through!

Which one of them is taking Cystopurin?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A lil off topic but I swear mimi Webb and saffron used to be “friends” and she used to be like omg her new song is fab blah blah blah but not they don’t follow eachother.. what has happened?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.