Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m excited for the memes her ‘acting’ can be turned into 😂 we haven’t had a Tanya Burr or “How’s Trish?” style meme for a while so maybe she can provide us with that entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is this a compliment to someone? She’s not the only who’s commented this, is this really the new trend of stupid comments! God help us with that generation 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She thinks if she throws money at it, she'll become a Hollywood A lister

She must of saw the past celebrities he's worked with and thought "I will be the best big thing"
View attachment 2870060
Does she seriously think a few acting classes in LA, and she'll be in Hollywood movies? 🤣 If she wants to act, why does she audition for Corrie or something equally as shite. She's far more chance

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could see her doing the voice over of a silly character in a cartoon. Therefore, she wouldn't be on screen.

Reactions: 2
Does she seriously think a few acting classes in LA, and she'll be in Hollywood movies? 🤣 If she wants to act, why does she audition for Corrie or something equally as shite. She's far more chance
More chance with Hollyoaks … and because she has delusions of grandeur. No one has ever told her no or put her in her place, she’s probably been a cash cow to her parents from a young age too.

Reactions: 7
I don’t see any director that would take her serious as an actress , sadly I do think looks do play a part in certain things especially in ‘Hollywood ‘ she would be better of reinventing herself first because she has way to much work done at the age of only 23 , she looks like she’s a 40 year old woman. She’s setting herself up to be like a Megan fox only being casted for sexual roles , and there’s nothing wrong with that if that’s the type of roles you’re after but she’s definitely after more serious roles

Reactions: 5
Just happened to get "last minute" VIP tickets to Coachella. Get fucked. No one's believing that bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Just happened to get "last minute" VIP tickets to Coachella. Get fucked. No one's believing that bullshit.
No chance, coachella has to be one of the biggest and most popular festivals its near on impossible you'd find last minute vip tickets so close to the event unless she's brought from somewhere dodgy or scrounged off of a brand
Ana scrounged a trip of white fox yet again
So saffron probably begged for a ticket

Reactions: 2
No chance, coachella has to be one of the biggest and most popular festivals its near on impossible you'd find last minute vip tickets so close to the event unless she's brought from somewhere dodgy or scrounged off of a brand
Saffron was on the White fox insta. I thought she was with them? Didn't she also say she was staying just to go to coachella? She must've known she would get tickets

Reactions: 8
Saffron was on the White fox insta. I thought she was with them? Didn't she also say she was staying just to go to coachella? She must've known she would get tickets
I doubt she was with them she's been out there longer than anyone with whitefox as they just flew out.
And has never advertised for them.

More than likely had the cheek to ask for a ticket last minute.

I doubt she was with them she's been out there longer than anyone with whitefox as they just flew out.
And has never advertised for them.

More than likely had the cheek to ask for a ticket last minute.
Yeah you know super independent boss babe Ana who can't do anything without her friends probably asked

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s honestly deluded if she thinks she’s going to become an actress, she can’t even pronounce words correctly ‘sin’ instead of seen, ‘essackly’ etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Coachella has fallen off massively. This year's tickets still haven't sold out

Reactions: 3
More chance with Hollyoaks … and because she has delusions of grandeur. No one has ever told her no or put her in her place, she’s probably been a cash cow to her parents from a young age too.
Lmao she can take a leaf out of AJ’s book

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.