Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I mean when I say it’s so bad because they’re both really unintelligent? I’m genuinely not just saying it’s bad because I dislike them as influencers, it really is terrible 😂
i agree, i listen to a lot of influencer podcasts which are realistically all just young girls and guys waffling on about nonsense, however there is something about anas and saffs that just feels too bad to even be on the internet it's by far the worst of them all

Reactions: 17
The way she said ‘I guess it’s more important for me to work on myself getting to the BAFTAs than going to the BAFTAs’ like she’s going to be nominated for/win for a BAFTA at some point 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I dip in and out of watching Saffron. She gets more and more insufferable all the time. How does anyone put up with her. I bet Windy bleeping loves it when she's off working hard at being an LA girl (but getting nowhere). Her whole personality is 'Soul cycle, the gym, acai flavoured drinks, the simplest of foods which is 'her favourite thing in the world'. She can't possibly have any real friends. Just clingons and her personal assistant Imogen

Reactions: 18
Her digging her fingers into Imogen’s sandwich. Oh my God, I would’ve flipped. How the hell does Imogen put up with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I wish I could photoshop the cast of the RHOB in with her in this pic because she would look THE SAME AGE AS THEM! Why does she look 40??

IMG_7635.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Imogen not giving a flying duck that saffron got invited to the BAFTAs is killing me 🤣🤣
I found out she's going to be at the Howard Fine Studios for 6 weeks from 13 May (day after Baftas hence why she can't go) to 20 June
1000065669.jpg

Reading up on Howard Fine classes they are NOT easy and there is A LOT of reading. And we all know Sarren can't read lol

This is required reading before
Screenshot_20240411_220721_Chrome.jpg

A Challenge for the Actor, by Uta Hagen -- 331 pages
Fine On Acting: A Vision of the Craft, by Howard Fine -- 218 pages

I wonder if she'll last 6 weeks or come home crying lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I can’t stop laughing at the idea of her being an actress. She can’t string a sentence together. Deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can’t stop laughing at the idea of her being an actress. She can’t string a sentence together. Deluded.
She thinks if she throws money at it, she'll become a Hollywood A lister

She must of saw the past celebrities he's worked with and thought "I will be the best big thing"
Screenshot_20240411_221840_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What made her think that's a good idea
We've all seen her vlogs, awful.
Can't say the basics and is always to busy looking at herself at every given moment.

Wasting hundreds on a career that she won't have is ridiculous
I'm guessing acting classes back home weren't going anywhere rather than take the hint decided LA was a better choice

Closest she's been to acting is the brief appearance on the circle that wasn't great at all neither was her strictly stint where she cared more about getting youtube content and costumes than the actual dancing.
---

She must of saw the past celebrities he's worked with and thought "I will be the best big thing"
View attachment 2870060
Not in a million years.
These people can actually act
You can't pay your way to the top
She's deluded of she thinks otherwise.

Reactions: 6
I found out she's going to be at the Howard Fine Studios for 6 weeks from 13 May (day after Baftas hence why she can't go) to 20 June
View attachment 2870056
Reading up on Howard Fine classes they are NOT easy and there is A LOT of reading. And we all know Sarren can't read lol

This is required reading before
View attachment 2870055

A Challenge for the Actor, by Uta Hagen -- 331 pages
Fine On Acting: A Vision of the Craft, by Howard Fine -- 218 pages

I wonder if she'll last 6 weeks or come home crying lol
lol good luck to her. The reading will probably be the easiest part of all this and we all know she won’t manage that. I do think to be an actor you do need to have some intelligence. She’s just SO thick. Like astoundingly so.

She wants to make it big but I think she’s struggle to get a part in a crappy YouTube production. I can’t wait for how lit the thread will be if she actually lands herself a part in something or other!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2870060
And aside from these 12 people, how many hundreds, possibly thousands of other people have worked with Howard Fine that we’ve never heard of. Saffon’s deluded.

And I can’t wait to watch 😂

Reactions: 2
Now I’m all for people trying new things when it comes to their career / life goals etc. but as everyone else has said there is literally no way she will become this huge successful actress that she’s trying so hard to be. No, she will not win a bafta , Emmy and whatever else award she’s after, I’ve seen her try to do brief acting when she’s vlogging or in a TikTok video and the faces she pulls is very strange and not natural at all, also the American accent that she tries to put on just gives Tanya burr ( and we all know that’s not a compliment) I feel like with saffron she is so lost in life , she’s got all the money , all the fame , clothes , designer bags etc. but she’s a very lost and insecure girl, she’d be better off working on self love than taking up a failed acting career
---
Can you imagine if she actually did get a part in a semi huge production where she’d have to do press tours and interviews etc. how on earth would she cope ? She can’t string a decent sentence together .. we’ve all listened to the podcast. They’d ask her to describe the film and she’d probably say ‘ big slayyyyy’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
lol good luck to her. The reading will probably be the easiest part of all this and we all know she won’t manage that. I do think to be an actor you do need to have some intelligence. She’s just SO thick. Like astoundingly so.

She wants to make it big but I think she’s struggle to get a part in a crappy YouTube production. I can’t wait for how lit the thread will be if she actually lands herself a part in something or other!
I agree. They also have to be hardworking. I've seen so many interviews where actors speak about going on countless auditions before they earned a paying role. It's hard enough for talented actors to succeed. I don't see it for Saffron. Skill issues aside, she lacks the work ethic and proper motivation. I can't imagine her memorizing lines for auditions or taking rejection well. It's obvious that she's not really interested in acting, only the fame. She is using acting as a means to become a legitimate celebrity. She never speaks about films or anything to do with acting, only award shows. I imagine that she will grow tired of being expected to actually work hard and quit. I'm curious to see if she even makes a genuine go of it or if she quits once the class ends.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.