Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’ll get the tattoo removed asap to avoid embarrassment and pretend it never happened. (I know I would! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’re welcome Saffron.
she's really not holding back now she's single is she, honestly the fact she's got her dad and brothers on insta and posts pics like this I COULD NEVER my dad would unfollow me immediately

• Sick
Reactions: 48
she's really not holding back now she's single is she
Ugh, she's one of them girls that the younger ones should stay away from. "My boyfriend cheated on me, so I'm going to plaster my ass on social media to show how what he's missing...".

Clearly, class and self respect has gone out the window for this generation.

Reactions: 34
Nobody will ever be good enough for Prince Louis 😂 seriously they thought she was too full on

I can’t be the only person on this thread from Cardiff that knows him and his family?
I’m from near Cardiff and I have no clue who he is 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did the same w Tyler. She ran off to dubai and didn’t stop posting her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry for not wanting to read through all the old thread but she still has pics up of them ? Is this legit tea or rumors - I mean tattle are normally correct on these things I know ! lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Haven't read this thread for a minute but wow that's karma if ever I saw it.
You cheated on tyler with your best mates boyfriend and now the shoes on the other foot.

We all knew she was crazy acting like they been together years already planning kids, begging for an engagement , professing her love for him every 2 seconds etc
When it had actually only been 3 months

I'm guessing that collab/joint project is now kaput.

There must be a reason 3 or 4 lads have legged it so quickly
She better stop making ana feel bad now.
At least the boyfriend she had cared.

Reactions: 21
What frustrates me with this bellend is she says in vlogs shes unhappy with how she looks etc yet plasters herself like this on social media for attention. There is no way she is not confident....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What frustrates me with this bellend is she says in vlogs shes unhappy with how she looks etc yet plasters herself like this on social media for attention. There is no way she is not confident....

True although she's obviously had her face done and boobs ... and teeth -- but she will never loose her Father's teeth

Reactions: 10
She’s really ramped up the thirst trap pictures, so predictable 😂 also someone please humble her and tell her her arse looks like a pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry for not wanting to read through all the old thread but she still has pics up of them ? Is this legit tea or rumors - I mean tattle are normally correct on these things I know ! lol 😂
She still has all the Tyler pics and Jake pics so…….🤓

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She still follows his mum and brother, didn’t she meet him in London like a week ago?

She still follows him on TikTok and has the tiktoks still up of them so I think right now she hasn’t thought about how she hasn’t deleted all that yet and all that’s on her mind right now is trying to show him what he lost by posting bikini photo after bikini photo but she’s embarrassing herself she needs to stop

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.