Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’ve read the old thread, how do we know he’s cheated for sure? They seem like fake accounts ..
I guess we won’t know 100% for sure what happened until she confirms it but it is weird she liked those comments from fake accounts plus it looks like she blocked Louis cause his likes and comments are all gone from her pics aswell as the fact they don’t follow each other now. Other girls could of made those fake accounts to call Louis out but also wanting to hide their true identities from how many followers saffron has. Saffron could of made the accounts but either way for her to be liking these comments and putting it out there what he’s done letting people know he’s cheated it would be a weird thing to lie about. She also liked a comment from a real account that said “his loss”.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
this alone should’ve been a red flag
This and the fact on her podcast she said Louis is ready to have kids and would prefer to have them now rather than to get married first like what she preferred. So he was happy to bring a child into the world all whilst being a serial cheater ?!

Reactions: 30
She was a stage 10 clinger, defo will have put him off sorry but she was wayyyy to forward and clingy, talking about marriage and babies after what, a few months?? Cringed every time she spoke about him tbh

Reactions: 29
We’re going to get floods of content now more than ever before. It will be the ‘boss witch ‘ ‘independent queen’ ‘don’t need a man ‘ era. childish tit you’d do at age 16 not 23 …

Reactions: 33
i love ash but can't stand to watch this, can someone see if she mentions louis
I feel like she did but it got edited out. There’s no way she didn’t mention him. They were talking about ADHD at one point and then there’s an edit and the next question was “So would you move to America” 💀

Reactions: 8
I can’t lie it’s absolutely hilarious and karma at its finest. I will forever sleep well, knowing I’m not desperate enough to get a tattoo of someone I’ve known for months, only for them to apparently cheat on me. Her family and friends are absolutely awful people too let’s not forget. They saw this girl reposting weddings, engagements, AI babies getting a tattoo of a guy she’s known for MONTHS. Not one of them has seemed to have had a word with her about how desperate she is, doesn’t look like a single person did. She did the same with Tyler, same with that Luca putting him all over insta (albeit on stories) when she just knew him for months. She’s a clown and needs new friends and family to actually teach her how to function like an adult in life. She has the mental age of 15/16 currently. Just watch her repost “I don’t need no man” or “I’m a strong woman” stuff, like a child AND watch her friends and family comment on it. All of them are clowns

Reactions: 43
I still can’t get over her getting his initials tattooed on her 😂 what made her think that was a good idea?? I thought her constantly pushing for a proposal from him and doing AI to see what their baby would look like was so weird and creepy but the tattoo is actually scary and way too much. If I was in a relationship with a guy for a few months and he was doing all those things I would be put off him and scared.

Of course Louis (apparently) cheating on her is so wrong and disgusting cause leading her on isn’t nice and it shows his true colours but I think she has a lot to learn cause like someone else said above she has a mental age wayyy younger than 23 and is so desperate to have this perfect love story that she gets so caught up in wanting everything and rushing into it when she hardly knows a guy so she can have things to brag about and she puts others down for being single and not having what she does cause she thinks she’s better than other people so she actually needs to be humbled. She doesn’t use common sense cause she doesn’t have it cause she doesn’t act like an adult which is why she doesn’t live in reality and didn’t see even slightly that there was something off about him and the relationship.

She was too obsessed with him to the point it was scary at times and I think Wendy and some of Saffrons friends are bad in their own ways for feeding into her delusions instead of any of them using common sense and being honest with her to look out for her even if she wouldn’t of listened to the truth and the advice I still think it’s important to be honest with someone so they don’t embarrass themselves and get so attached. She needs to stay single for a long time in my opinion and learn to mature so that she can learn to actually get to know a guy properly, not be desperate and not rush into anything.

Reactions: 22
As we can all see, Louis is distraught at the breakdown of the relationship…

IMG_7620.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
i don't think they have blocked eachother as some of her comments and likes are still on his insta posts

she must have just gone through and deleted & unliked most of them lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.