Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m nosy do you know why his family don’t like her?
Nobody will ever be good enough for Prince Louis 😂 seriously they thought she was too full on

I can’t be the only person on this thread from Cardiff that knows him and his family?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
coming @ you all with the tea but just following up on somebody’s comment on the last thread that luis is a well known cheater it is so true he’s also not a relationship kind of bloke and from what i know it really would not surprise me if he has cheated on saffron !

Reactions: 20
It’s the fact the podcast is pre filmed a couple of weeks ahead so what will happen with Tuesdays podcast because no doubt she mention him 8398473 times can hardly edit that out or it would be about 2 minutes long.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t know why Saffron is so confused by his behaviour. She chose to mention him in practically every social media post when she’s barely known him five minutes. He is a well-known cheat, which she probably would’ve found out privately (had she taken it slow with him and kept him off her social media posts, to save embarrassment). She probably got excited thinking she had new content to film with being in a relationship. That lasted long didn’t it. Perhaps she now has content for a break up…

Reactions: 19
No way he’s cheated already. He’s deleted the pinned picture of them on his insta
---
Wait where did she get his initials tattooed in a video or ?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say on the podcast he was never a relationship guy until he met her? Sorry but that’s a red flag in itself. Saff, you can’t and shouldn’t have to change a boy. Go for someone older who’s not looking for clout 😂

Reactions: 34
So did he cheat because he couldn’t bring himself to break up with her? Yeah maybe she came on too strong but they could’ve had a conversation about toning it down a bit

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240308_094422_Instagram.jpg

Laughing at her attempt at the usual "film me from behind to show my bikini arse" but the inflatable is in the way 😂 And why tag your brother in that kind of photo 🤢 The family are so weird!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2802514
Laughing at her attempt at the usual "film me from behind to show my bikini arse" but the inflatable is in the way 😂 And why tag your brother in that kind of photo 🤢 The family are so weird!!!
Also I find it odd she's at The Atlantis Resort

I stayed their on a family holiday and it's VERY family orientated. She's walking around like she wants a middle aged dad's attention lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mother's dreary post for international women's day - seemingly her entire family have forgotten she was involved in an affair

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Also I find it odd she's at The Atlantis Resort

I stayed their on a family holiday and it's VERY family orientated. She's walking around like she wants a middle aged dad's attention lol
I wouldn't put it past her!!!! 😂 But seriously, that's awful she's walking around like that when it's a family oriented resort!!

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the fact that she had his initials tattooed on her, like is she actually okay?! 💀 It just screams clingy and desperate. I’ve been with my boyfriend coming up to 8 years and I’d NEVER have him tattooed on me in case something happened in the future

Reactions: 31
In a way I found the AI babies and the engagement (not so subtle) hints far more cringe than the tattoo. The baby and engagement talk started really early on, within weeks!!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.