Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly deluded if she thinks she’s going to become an actress, she can’t even pronounce words correctly ‘sin’ instead of seen, ‘essackly’ etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
The vlog where she was playing some game with her family and pronounced "Anglican" as "Angelian" has lived rent free in my head for a loooong time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s honestly deluded if she thinks she’s going to become an actress, she can’t even pronounce words correctly ‘sin’ instead of seen, ‘essackly’ etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
I went to stage school and acted in theatre for a few years. Gave up and went to uni because I just didn’t want it enough.

Good luck to her but imho realistically she has zero chance of success. Firstly, unless you are an absolute superstar you have to take jobs at first you will hate, you might have to do things you aren’t 100 percent comfortable that will make or break your career.

Secondly, hate to be that person but she’s got too much tit in her face to act you need to be able to show expressions and emotions for the camera - even more exaggerated if your acting in theatre.

Finally, someone mentioned about her pronunciation - when we did exams in college we had marks taken off for pronunciation. You have to master the script within a set amount of time and be comfortable with it. I just can’t see her ever being able to get to grips with that.

Overall, I don’t think she realises how much hard work it is and how hard a job it can be - she will really struggle if she thinks the reality of it is winning a BAFTA after 6 weeks of acting classes 😭

Don’t want to be a hater but whoever has put this in her head is insane.

Reactions: 23
No she actually needs to serve time in jail for the way she edits her body to be super tiny ! Pls have a look on whitefox instagram the brand trip she’s on , they’ve shown her real body / face she must be so upset she can’t edit those photos / videos !

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.