Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hllewis

Chatty Member
When you order Coca Cola and get Pepsi instead…
How can she get away with this artwork. It’s not their houses in the background and using an image off Google is surely copyright??? Just simply put your own in the background and bugger off with the false advertisement. If people just stumbled across that video like you do on YouTube they’d think that was their houses and they was really good. Click into the video then it’s like oh it’s not that…

Attachments

Glam321

Chatty Member
Off topic but anyone know where this skirt is from? Tried to look on her comments but noones mentioned it.

EZ825

I clearly R.E.M. her saying next door to a horse stable. Maybe she said near a garden centre as well I don’t know Looking on google earth it’s not hard tbh I think I’ve found it. It’s a large plot and very secluded for a single girl that’s why has high security. I’m sure it’s the one
I’m intrigued

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I thought she lived near a garden centre 🤣
I clearly R.E.M. her saying next door to a horse stable. Maybe she said near a garden centre as well I don’t know Looking on google earth it’s not hard tbh I think I’ve found it. It’s a large plot and very secluded for a single girl that’s why has high security. I’m sure it’s the one