Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
I remember I used to watch saffrons vlogs back in 2017 and she used to always mention how much she loved Victoria secret thongs and only wear them

She’s genuinely got some weird obsession with showing off what underwear she wears
How old was she is 2017??? 👀🙈

Reactions: 1

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Sorry I know this will 100% have been covered but what has happened to the podcast and have they addressed why it has stopped? I stopped following her and ana and haven’t wTched any videos in ages but noticed on Spotify they haven’t done an episode in a while and wondered what the excuse was? (I’m guessing the real reason was because it was a flop but can’t imagine the admitted that)
The first season of the podcast is finished, the second season is starting soon

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
I thought she was covering up in the bikini pic’s because she’s wearing those tiny bottoms like Anna

Yeshunyou

Do we think it’s a Taycan?? I was thinking Porsche 911 turbo.. didn’t think the taycan could hit 60 in 2.2seconds
I don't have an electric car but my colleague does and said how fast they are and he was super impressed with how fast it was. Obvs not a Porsche but if a Cupra is like that a Porsche is

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
cant believe the car seat has only been mentioned once 😫 that’s actually so bad and apparently she’s been deleting comments about it when people have mentioned it
What happened with the car seat? I tried looking back through the threads but it's taking forever 😂 please can someone explain?