Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Who the hell wears socks when they go in the sea? 😂
Sounds like she doesn’t want her feet recognised her only fans account then how else does she have so much money
---
This is heavily filter. Her body doesn’t look like that at all especially her calf’s.
---
Filtered
---
She's desperate that's for sure

View attachment 2241516
She doesn’t even look like she goes to the gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Gymshark should get rid of her - she is no way a good reflection of the brand
Has anyone ever actually told gymshark their honest opinion about her as potential customers and viewers I would think it's something any decent company would want to hear

I'm sure there are plenty of other influencers who give their honest opinion and don't risk causing serious damage for a paycheck oh and don't edit themselves u til the unrecognisable in other people's posts.

lokiofasgard

But actually could it be because Porsche Taycan price has dropped so much all of a sudden? We have one and we are gutted xD so actually it may not be that expensive right now lol

Honestgirl

VIP Member
When you start doing too much filler, Botox or any of these procedures, you will start looking similar to the men who are having the same surgeries to look like a woman.
---

I assume she’s buying the car through her “business” as a business expense. So she saves money coz she’ll deduct the expense from her profits and not pay the corporation tax on it. Absolute joke of a system. I don’t see how people like her will last for the next 5 years - she’s pretty boring I only watch her via tattle as you all make me laugh with the comments. Shes only going to get older and technology gets better - I could do youtube with an ai person, a changed voice and nobody would know. Although I also follow the Lauren goodger thread and if she’s managing to pay for house and to live then I guess there’s hope for all these influencers!
How much is she making a yr then if she on v has bills and mortgage to pay etc and buys a Porsche
---
I have no idea where she lives but she stupidly said in her recent video that she lives 5 mins away from the new and only Starbucks drive thru in Brighton. So we can figure it out 🙄
And next door to a horse stables lol

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Did she delete the primark outfit post from her insta or was it never there before? She’s so snobby lol.

• Haha

SianG

Seriously? I had no idea about that and what are the chances she'd remember the steps 4 years later without any reason to practice 🤔
Tbf that part of the dance is so easy to remember. I learnt it when I was about 6 and can still remember it perfectly at 25

GossWhore

VIP Member
Her actual body is brilliant and should be celebrated, it's that she photo shops and lies about it
Saffron is built like a box

Anyways...I see she has also now turned off the comments because I liked a couple comments and now they've all gone lol

account70032

VIP Member
What happened with the car seat? I tried looking back through the threads but it's taking forever 😂 please can someone explain?
Saffrons instagram post from June 19th if you scroll to the 2nd last post that’s the car seat situation that’s been mentioned cause of Remi facing forward