Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mind boggles!! I know there majority young but come on this is fantasy 😂 it’s scary how ‘influenced’ these people get....warped!! Then again there’s something about saffron she’s so up her own a**e as she has her little minions kissing her a$$ she loves every minute of it. They were even apologising to her for not voting she was liking the comments. At the end of the day it’s a competition you vote for the best..... that’s why she’s out now! 😂
To be fair, people definitely haven't been voting for the best. Michelle, Dev, Saffron being out and Karim in the bottom two while Chris, Alex and Emma are still in without a bottom two appearance yet proves that.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, oh dear
Just goes to show that social media numbers means very very very little. These 'influencers' think their numbers can carry them through almost anything. In comparison Emma B has 70k followers, Saffron has 1.4 million. She couldn't even make it through with the help of Jed, Casey, Anastasia Kingsnorth etc promising people a follow back if they vote for her. These people may have a lot of numbers but in reality I'd say it's only 5% of minions who are fully engaged.

Reactions: 16
She’s on one of the biggest shows in the U.K.

and we still haven’t reached 400 posts because she’s that boring and unlikable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know about Saffron, but I am walking on sunshine now she is finally out. I no longer after look at her smug gormless face. The. BBC should be a bit more choosey who they pick for contestants next year, these so called social media stars bring with them immature nasty little trolls. They are blaming Abbie today, leaving comments again saying hope she’s happy Saffron and AJ can’t be together everyday and she has split them up. I hope they look back on this behaviour and die of embarrassment when they are older.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s making it really obvious that she’s been kicked off the show as she hasn’t posted since last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That eye roll when she was announced as in the dance off. Her face before it, she knew it was coming, but she was bleeping raging. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see the family house up for sale is now advertised on the Daily Mail that was set up all along To get a quicker sale

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tess Daley’s ‘I’m so sorry sweetheart’ is absolutely nauseating!

Reactions: 12
I’d say the main reason she’ll be angry she’s kicked off strictly is becaause she won’t get to spend all those hours every single day with AJ anymore. Anyone who enters a show like that is obviously going to want to go far in it and win so it’s fine to be a bit disappointed when you get kicked off but it’s not the end of the world there’s worse things going on in life. She’s old enough now to be mature and accept it without rolling her eyes and looking for constant sympathy and attention from anyone who’ll give it to her. She’s so used to everything being handed to her on a plate and always being the winner well sometimes you can’t win and it’s actually good not to win all the times because it humbles you. Wendy and Darren are going to be proud of her cause she’s their daughter but they need to get it into her head that she isn’t entitled to win everything and yes to be fair to her she put effort in and danced every week , some of her dances weren’t that good at all and I would never class her as an amazing dancer but she still did it so fair play to her but a lot of her votes where from begging her 10 year old fans to vote for her so without them she mightn’t of even got as far as she did so she’s lucky. The show is going to go on then someone will win then it’ll all be over and nobody will care about it anymore then next year it’ll return and AJ will have a new partner. I think in her head she felt her and AJ would be dancing together forever and ever but this is just his job and things don’t last forever. You have to get on with it it’s life so hopefully she accepts it , doesn’t start blaming everyone around her like it’s their fault and she moves on from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saffron pretends to be so sweet but you just know she’s at home to her family like ‘The little b*astards didn’t vote for me enough’ ‘How tf has Chris got through and I haven’t?!’ 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.