Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only trust Dave tho he’s taking the piss right now, everytime he tweets I feel like I’m having a heart attack

Reactions: 4
Sorry for the spoiler but FINALLY!!! Shocked that Karim was in the DO against Saffron.
tenor (28).gif

Reactions: 12
Ding dong the barkers gone...

now can Casey duck back off to irrelevancy please 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
AJ has tried this shipping rubbish with all his partners accept Claudia, she had a really overprotective dad so I think he was a bit wary to start any romance rumours. He was really touchy feely with Mollie and Lauren to a certain extent. Lauren seemed more wise though to his games. Really the only person whose feelings AJ should consider his is loyal girlfriend who has been trolled by Saffron’s dreadful little fangirls, Saffron hasn’t give a second thought to Abbie’s feelings, when she is blatantly after her boyfriend. No sympathy for her at all.
Has she been trolled really?? Haven’t seen what did they say?

Reactions: 1
Has she been trolled really?? Haven’t seen what did they say?
Some of Saffron’s fangirls have left comments on Abbie’s insta account saying things like AJ is cheating on you because he hasn’t posted a picture of you for months, please dump AJ and let him be with Saffron he is better suited to her, saffron is prettier. Just general bitchy comments. She usually deletes them straight away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Might have to watch the results show just watch her face drop when they save Karim x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't watch tonight but knew she'd be gone as soon as it was announced they were doing the samba.

They're allowed to skip two dances if they make it to the final, so why on earth does AJ insist on doing the samba? Saffron's weakness was obviously the party Latin dances yet he didn't skip any of them: she did the cha cha cha, salsa and samba and all were her weakest scores. Just seems like stupidity on AJ's part

Anyway, unlike others here, I enjoyed her on the show and really liked some of her dances. Also been impressed at her hard work and can tell she really enjoyed it. Only thing that's given me pause is how she has been with AJ considering his girlfriend, but I do agree that he's acting exactly the same way with her and that has to be confusing for a 19 year old that hasn't had an adult relationship yet. We'll see what happens on the tour...

Reactions: 13
Ive not watched one episode of strictly this year but i will be tuning in tomorrow purely to see the fall of "saffy b"

She probably thought she would win it 👏🤣

Sorry saffron but 'samba'ddy had to go home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't watch tonight but knew she'd be gone as soon as it was announced they were doing the samba.

They're allowed to skip two dances if they make it to the final, so why on earth does AJ insist on doing the samba? Saffron's weakness was obviously the party Latin dances yet he didn't skip any of them: she did the cha cha cha, salsa and samba and all were her weakest scores. Just seems like stupidity on AJ's part

Anyway, unlike others here, I enjoyed her on the show and really liked some of her dances. Also been impressed at her hard work and can tell she really enjoyed it. Only thing that's given me pause is how she has been with AJ considering his girlfriend, but I do agree that he's acting exactly the same way with her and that has to be confusing for a 19 year old that hasn't had an adult relationship yet. We'll see what happens on the tour...
Completely agree with all you said. Well said.

Reactions: 2
Some of Saffron’s fangirls have left comments on Abbie’s insta account saying things like AJ is cheating on you because he hasn’t posted a picture of you for months, please dump AJ and let him be with Saffron he is better suited to her, saffron is prettier. Just general bitchy comments. She usually deletes them straight away.
The mind boggles!! I know there majority young but come on this is fantasy 😂 it’s scary how ‘influenced’ these people get....warped!! Then again there’s something about saffron she’s so up her own a**e as she has her little minions kissing her a$$ she loves every minute of it. They were even apologising to her for not voting she was liking the comments. At the end of the day it’s a competition you vote for the best..... that’s why she’s out now! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.