Saffron Barker #2 strictly annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF has she done to her eyebrows in her newest video!? Day 4 of quarantine but in between your last video where you were apparently already on lockdown, you managed to go out and get your eyebrows laminated? Its mainly the right that looks messed up and its mainly noticeable at the beginning of her 24 hours in the bathroom video. After she does he make up, doesnt look too bad.

Am I seeing things or?
They look so bad! And the colour is really off at the start of the video, not a good look

Reactions: 3
Her new video is a car crash and her behaviour is erratic. She’s trying this new ‘crazy’ personality and editing techniques and it’s so false and try hard.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always pronounce it as Awl-mand milk. It’s ALM-ond. Sorry. Irrational annoyance there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was so much shade at Anna in her ‘best friend controls her life’ video. Kept saying ‘I’d feel so unproductive doing this’ when Anna does it every day haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How exactly is going out to buy easter eggs for a challenge a necessity In the current climate with the restrictions in place!?

I don’t follow her at all anymore but it’s come up on my home page and how is this allowed???

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How exactly is going out to buy easter eggs for a challenge a necessity In the current climate with the restrictions in place!?

I don’t follow her at all anymore but it’s come up on my home page and how is this allowed???
I presume/hope they brought them when they were buying food as Wendy was with her, and I presume it was before the stricter restrictions came into place

Reactions: 1

Especially since shes been so vocal about people not going out on instagram etc. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
Will be watching her Saturday video to raise money for NHS. Hope she declares how much revenue she donates or how much was accrued after one day (because I'm very nosey). What time does she usually upload, if anyone knows? Will actually turn my adblock off lol.

I've only seen 3 youtubers mention Covid Fundraising events (Saffron, Dad V Girls, and Fleur De Force) but tbh I don't watch a lot of them

Reactions: 4
Will be watching her Saturday video to raise money for NHS. Hope she declares how much revenue she donates or how much was accrued after one day (because I'm very nosey). What time does she usually upload, if anyone knows? Will actually turn my adblock off lol.

I've only seen 3 youtubers mention Covid Fundraising events (Saffron, Dad V Girls, and Fleur De Force) but tbh I don't watch a lot of them
(Not uk based) but rachel Ballinger did one too yesterday she's donating to a few different charities and think colleen may be doing one too tonight i think (again not uk based) and i believe miranda hart is donating money too from her merch or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Definitely think it's filler. She has the red tip on the end which Lydia Millen says she always has for a few days afterwards.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't look like there's going to be a filler update on her youtube then. She was baking for another video yesterday. I was looking at her most recent insta picture and thought she had a very minimal amount of filler put in her top lip too. She always had decent lips but they would disappear when she smiled with teeth (noticed this a lot on Strictly) - think she's fixed that too.

Reactions: 2
Just thinking ... does anyone else think either Saffron has a too close relationship with her Dad ? Like bordering on weird and a bit touchy feely ... And second that Wendy dresses too young for her age like ripped jeans etc ... ?

Just thinking ... does anyone else think either Saffron has a too close relationship with her Dad ? Like bordering on weird and a bit touchy feely ... And second that Wendy dresses too young for her age like ripped jeans etc ... ?
I think she has a nice relationship with her dad, I think her relationship with Jed is a bit weird. Wendy definitely dresses too young though yeah

Nah I just think ur weird

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think Wendy pulls it off... I really like her. Much more than I like Saff.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.