Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only one who thinks her being more ‘open’ on her podcast and the risque insta pics is just the gradual lead up to a only fans soon? I feel like she knows her content is drying up and she has a market for sad older men out there, kinda like how she would feed into the foot fetish thing. I can defo see a only fans account incoming

Reactions: 10
She constantly edits her photos that I’d guess 95% of her photos AND videos that she posts are edited.

Picture on the left is what channel 4 posted to their instagram and the photo on the right is what she’s posted on her stories, there’s a slight difference but the fact she’s had to edit that says a lot .. she is soo insecure it’s quite sad really.

View attachment 2019324
---
Sorry, who is this ?!!
View attachment 2019332
Can't believe she's doing Hunted with Bobby Seagull! 😆

It's gonna be painful for him. But he is at least good looking though, unlike Saffron who is just fake and makeup these days

Reactions: 1
Am i the only one who thinks her being more ‘open’ on her podcast and the risque insta pics is just the gradual lead up to a only fans soon? I feel like she knows her content is drying up and she has a market for sad older men out there, kinda like how she would feed into the foot fetish thing. I can defo see a only fans account incoming
yeeess definitely!

the comments on that bikini post are MAD though, i dont like saffron at all but my god people are prudish. it's literally a bikini? all the comments saying she should be ashamed, that theyve unfollowed, their kids have unfollowed etc. have these people never been to a beach or a pool?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Probably acting 🙄
Looking at the post it did seem to be a script of some sort.( let's face it she wouldn't be studying anything educational now would she)
Where has the sudden obsession with acting come from though never mentioned until recently and i just can't see it being a good fit for her
She's too wooden and awkward it comes naturally to some people and youtubers and not to others.

Reactions: 15
I don't have a screenshot, but what Wendy put on her story from another girl, who called Wendy and Saffron "hard working" and "kind" just made me laugh. They've got to be some of the laziest, most inconsiderate, and self-centered people in our country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If I walked into a gym and saw the Barker gang in there strutting about I'd turn right around and walk out again.....

Reactions: 9
clothes straight out of the wash and onto the floor :sick: what a grub!
Nice bum... what bum? She’s delusional. Sarren you don’t have an arse end of fkn story you sour faced brat. Yes you’re an asshole, we’ll give you that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
imagine she posted on her ig sotry how she rented a LV bag from this girl from an online fashion brand who allow people to rent bags and saffron posted about i and said to look at her recent in order to see the bag…one of the pictures has the bag on the floor actually shocking how disgusting can you be to do that to another persons bag who you’ve hired it from 0 respect

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looking at the post it did seem to be a script of some sort.( let's face it she wouldn't be studying anything educational now would she)
Where has the sudden obsession with acting come from though never mentioned until recently and i just can't see it being a good fit for her
She's too wooden and awkward it comes naturally to some people and youtubers and not to others.
Because she's gonna be yesterdays news soon.

She tried creating a new place for herself on tiktok and everyone just takes the piss outta her
---
imagine she posted on her ig sotry how she rented a LV bag from this girl from an online fashion brand who allow people to rent bags and saffron posted about i and said to look at her recent in order to see the bag…one of the pictures has the bag on the floor actually shocking how disgusting can you be to do that to another persons bag who you’ve hired it from 0 respect
For those without Instagram
Screenshot_20230316_004048_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230316_004143_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’d acc charge a fee or refuse to take it back and charger her double. That’s a different level of disrespect
That bag belongs to someone else who's had it for a long while the least saffron could do is show some respect and not throw it on the floor for a photo!
I'd be fuming if that was my bag 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.