Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it would be impossible for a 22 year old to look 50 but she proved me wrong
B7FDABCE-1B1E-4C62-8C56-EB7B76EC95A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Man in drag that waist line is for sure edited as she always seems to have a pouch

Reactions: 3
It’s like she has one of those awful bucket hats super glued on her dome head but with fake hair glued onto the front of the hat. Not a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't normally post on here, but honestly, I was quite shocked at how she reacted to this.
So, a couple months ago, when Saffron did an Estrid ad, I replied to her story and said how it was disgusting that she was trying to talk her followers into buying such an unnecessary item, when most people can barely afford food and heating. I told her that she needs to wake up and realise that not everyone has money, and by posting these sorts of ads, she's not respecting, or thinking about, her followers who don't have a lot of money.
Anyway, a couple days later, I realised that her photos and her story and everything was not coming up in my feed, and I thought that was a bit strange, so I went into my DMs, and turns out she had blocked me.
Personally, I believe that blocking someone just because they tried to talk some sense into you and bring you back down to reality, is almost like she's saying that she doesn't care about her followers, and she only cares about how much money she makes. I think some other people have brought this up too, but I did only have a brief read of this thread, because I was debating whether or not to post about this, until I decided to just do it and see what other people think.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She constantly edits her photos that I’d guess 95% of her photos AND videos that she posts are edited.

Picture on the left is what channel 4 posted to their instagram and the photo on the right is what she’s posted on her stories, there’s a slight difference but the fact she’s had to edit that says a lot .. she is soo insecure it’s quite sad really.

4D1EBEB3-56C5-4719-801F-4C15DDA2CCCF.jpeg

---
Sorry, who is this ?!!
65C60AD1-3055-4DA3-B904-BE46C962D36C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She constantly edits her photos that I’d guess 95% of her photos AND videos that she posts are edited.

Picture on the left is what channel 4 posted to their instagram and the photo on the right is what she’s posted on her stories, there’s a slight difference but the fact she’s had to edit that says a lot .. she is soo insecure it’s quite sad really.

View attachment 2019324
---
Sorry, who is this ?!!
View attachment 2019332
actually speechless
F5C6179D-0D3C-4E9C-A1EC-54A571EACB34.jpeg

D7A108E0-71D3-43E5-8B0F-816AD3FAD67A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The way she keeps upping the hip thrust weight almost on a daily basis she will be thrusting a small car by the end of the month!! Either that or she will give herself a bad injury with her poor technique.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.