Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her hair on her jumper? Why didn't she check before filming

All I. Could focus on was that and her interrupting Ana
Screenshot_20221101-105225_Spotify.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It frustrates me that she’s saying she’s had a ‘crazy week’ ‘busy week’ and has ‘got loads done’ for this new vlog, but then titles it ‘realistic working week of a youtuber’ like surely if it was ‘realistic’ it wouldn’t be so ‘crazy’? Let’s not pretend you have crazy busy working weeks EVERY single week. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
It frustrates me that she’s saying she’s had a ‘crazy week’ ‘busy week’ and has ‘got loads done’ for this new vlog, but then titles it ‘realistic working week of a youtuber’ like surely if it was ‘realistic’ it wouldn’t be so ‘crazy’? Let’s not pretend you have crazy busy working weeks EVERY single week. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It was the "whilst sick" that did it for me...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imo it came across so strongly in that vlog how much she secretly dislikes Anastasia, to me at least!

Imo it came across so strongly in that vlog how much she secretly dislikes Anastasia, to me at least!
i definitely get strong vibes that she looks down on her, and I feel like she keeps her around just cos she thinks she looks better next to her?
Frenemies is a pretty accurate description for these two!

Reactions: 22
Wow and we thought anas dress was a lot.. safs from the Spotify party, I must be missing something cause this is a standard lbd. All in the name of designer
the way you could literally buy something similar from plt or asos😭

Reactions: 11
61601482-E8BF-4765-824D-65740026BEAE.jpeg

this girl is so cheeky, she cannot turn the heating on without her mum and dad or sort her cupboards out without her mum and she is talking about going backwards😅 practice what u preach

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1703446

this girl is so cheeky, she cannot turn the heating on without her mum and dad or sort her cupboards out without her mum and she is talking about going backwards😅 practice what u preach
how is that relevant? she’s very incompetent which is shown through her needing her parents to help her with everything and just her general stupidity, but how is that linked to her being angry about trans rights being removed?

Reactions: 43
i definitely get strong vibes that she looks down on her, and I feel like she keeps her around just cos she thinks she looks better next to her?
Frenemies is a pretty accurate description for these two!
These kind of people are the worst. Saffron isn’t ugly but she isn’t the prettiest person I’ve seen!

Reactions: 2
not very christmassy 🙁
Whatever that is doesn't look like it belongs on any Christmas tree I dread to think what it will end up looking like all I can think is nothing but gold and sparkles everywhere!! 🤔😬

Reactions: 8
not very christmassy 🙁
Not Christmassy but she’ll do anything to show off the fact she has money so will cover it it hundreds pounds work of crap. She is the definition of money can’t buy class.

Reactions: 21
Wow and we thought anas dress was a lot.. safs from the Spotify party, I must be missing something cause this is a standard lbd. All in the name of designer
its crazy because that dress is almost my couple months entire wage. i wouldn't dream of spending such obscene money on clothing because it has a brand name. influencer culture just makes me angry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.