Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the definition of someone buying clothes/accessories just because they are an expensive ‘luxury’ brand. Why would you spend nearly £500 on a tshirt to look like you work for a bed store?!

Also, what on earth are those glasses?! 😂
She's paying ridiculous amounts for the brand name 🤣 the actual clothes probably aren't that different to anything else.
Majority of the time its the less expensive things that are actually better.

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely not addressing any of the Luca stuff on purpose… I think she really loves the attention and drama surrounding it all

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely not addressing any of the Luca stuff on purpose… I think she really loves the attention and drama surrounding it all
he’s literally nothing special he looks like woody from toy story i can’t take him seriously, or saffron either to be honest she is honestly just so dumb

Reactions: 5
Sorry can someone just recap, how do we know that saffron and/or Luca cheated on their exes with each other?

What do you guys think she would do if it wasn’t for YouTube? I genuinely can’t imagine her in a real job at all, she has nothing going for her

Reactions: 16
What do you guys think she would do if it wasn’t for YouTube? I genuinely can’t imagine her in a real job at all, she has nothing going for her
Makes me laugh how all youtubers when they get the question inna q&a of “what job would you be in if it wasn’t for YouTube” they always answer with the most unrealistic jobs ever, it’s like when you ask a primary school child what job they want when they’re older😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
294197B4-D876-4ACA-892A-233DE8FAD312.png

Attention seeking on another level ☠ Literally no need to show all of us where you didn’t use sun cream. Some people would be even embarrassed how red they are but then there’s our Saffy B…

Reactions: 40
The truth is starting to come out 😍😍 bet Saffron’s PR team are working overtime on how to do damage control with this one (and trying to get a better photo of her to use) 🤣🤣

SCREAMING “Her representative said she had done nothing wrong”- sounds legit
I think she needs new representatives ASAP, if they think cheating with her friends partner abroad whilst both already had partners is her not doing anything wrong! 🤔
And then proceeds to deny anything happened 🙄

Reactions: 19
The truth is starting to come out 😍😍 bet Saffron’s PR team are working overtime on how to do damage control with this one (and trying to get a better photo of her to use) 🤣🤣

SCREAMING “Her representative said she had done nothing wrong”- sounds legit
Love how they’ve used an amazing photo of Sophie and then that one for saffron 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.