Saffron Barker #16 I’ll only go on a date if you’ve been with my mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be different if this is was a normal holiday for example let’s say Nicole wasn’t from Brazil and had no family there but her and Casey decided to go to Brazil for a holiday with the kids and then Saffron tagged along that’s different and not a big deal but this situation is different cause not only is going to Brazil a holiday for them it’s also mainly about seeing and spending time with Nicole’s family. Lake hasn’t even met most of her family members so in my opinion Saffron shouldn’t of tagged along this time she’s just in the way. Like I said in a previous post if Wendy , Darren and Saffron all went to Brazil with Casey etc that’s different cause the whole family are visiting but the fact Saffron went by herself I think it’s weird. If she was that desperate to go to Brazil she could of gone with some of her friends and asked Nicole for restaurant recommendations or things to do. She probably is loving the attention she gets in Brazil from being Caseys sister and getting asked questions. It’s different when Nicole’s sister Dani comes to Brighton because you can tell how genuinely nice Dani is and how happy she is to see Harlow and Lake and to see Nicole. Whereas Saffron sees Casey all the time so it’s not like she rarely gets to be around him. She is either addicted to holidays or very bored in her life right now.

Reactions: 22
Annoys me so much how much she edits her eyes, like it’s not humanly possible for them to be that bright lol

Reactions: 20
Looks like Saff and Casey have gone on holiday and Nicole and the kids just tagged along for the ride. All I’m seeing on insta is those two.

Reactions: 13
I’d LOVE to hear from someone who lives in the area / knows them just to hear what the real tea is

Reactions: 17
The editing is so OTT. She doesn't look like this.

Call me a witch but a model doing this shoot would have killed it!!! Darren in a wig looks mehhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Call me a witch but a model doing this shoot would have killed it!!! Darren in a wig looks mehhh

As a 5ft woman, I need to find whoever edited this photo to stretch her legs! 😂 They must think that we’re too stupid to spot heavily edited photos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Why has she edited herself 6ft when we all know she’s like 5”2. Looks ridic

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Holy tit, excuse my foul language but what a total and utter c*nt hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah who has seen her crappy bathroom design god it looks awful she has very little taste. It’s white and clinical no warm homey touches
0DB0A65F-359E-4B9D-A0F2-64C414BEBA01.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's obvs guna get cleaners- aint no chance she gunna be scrubbing a bathroom that big haha let alone any bathroom

has she ever done house work in her life

Reactions: 33
She’s never going to have a nice house, no matter how much money she spends on it. The girl lives like a slob, that bathroom is going to have makeup and other tat on every available surface. No double Wendy will be over picking up after her every chance she gets 🙃

Reactions: 24
Nah who has seen her crappy bathroom design god it looks awful she has very little taste. It’s white and clinical no warm homey touches View attachment 1063608
I hate those sinks (and baths I suppose) that sit on surfaces like that, I feel like it must be so easy for bits to get stuck around them, and get really grimey easily. But I suppose she will have a cleaner to deal with it all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.