Saffron Barker #16 I’ll only go on a date if you’ve been with my mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she’s inviting herself on Casey and Nicole’s family holiday. I can’t help but imagine how direspectful she will be towards the Brazilian people / culture. Nicole hardly gets to see her family in Brazil why would they need Casey’s obnoxious and rude family tagging along too ? Obviously they seem nice enough to not mind but I just think she could have went somewhere else. Clearly she has no work on at the moment because she’s going on a lot of holidays.

And side note - I remember when they went to a Brazilian restaurant in Brighton and Casey’s whole family were so rude and disrespectful toward the food. Complaining about the seasoning and how spicy the food was. So how exactly will saffron cope in Brazil ?

Reactions: 33
The amount of luggage she’s bringing with her to Brazil too how long is she planning on staying there? Is she staying in Nicole’s family home? If she is god help Nicole’s family putting up with Saffron for that long

Reactions: 13
The amount of luggage she’s bringing with her to Brazil too how long is she planning on staying there? Is she staying in Nicole’s family home? If she is god help Nicole’s family putting up with Saffron for that long
She’s gonna try persuade someone to go on a run with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s gonna try persuade someone to go on a run with her
Hahahaha she will and if she’s having meals with Nicole’s family she’ll be saying things like ‘I’d never normally eat this much’ and ‘this is unhealthy compared to how healthy I usually eat’. It’s just so awkward that she’s going to Brazil there’s no need for her to be going. It would be different if the whole Barker family all decided to go over for a particular reason or Nicole’s mum invited them all then I’d be like ok fair enough but for Saffron to go by herself is weird. I honestly would of just let Casey , Nicole and the kids enjoy their time there themselves and then maybe in the future Saffron could of gone with them along with her parents but even then it would still be a bit weird cause they’re not close to Nicole’s family. I have never seen Saffron and Nicole’s sister Luisa interact once!

Reactions: 26
Hahahaha she will and if she’s having meals with Nicole’s family she’ll be saying things like ‘I’d never normally eat this much’ and ‘this is unhealthy compared to how healthy I usually eat’. It’s just so awkward that she’s going to Brazil there’s no need for her to be going. It would be different if the whole Barker family all decided to go over for a particular reason or Nicole’s mum invited them all then I’d be like ok fair enough but for Saffron to go by herself is weird. I honestly would of just let Casey , Nicole and the kids enjoy their time there themselves and then maybe in the future Saffron could of gone with them along with her parents but even then it would still be a bit weird cause they’re not close to Nicole’s family. I have never seen Saffron and Nicole’s sister Luisa interact once!
they’ll be bitching about her in portuguese, literally shut up saffron and eat

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I actually can’t believe she’s inviting herself on Casey and Nicole’s family holiday. I can’t help but imagine how direspectful she will be towards the Brazilian people / culture. Nicole hardly gets to see her family in Brazil why would they need Casey’s obnoxious and rude family tagging along too ? Obviously they seem nice enough to not mind but I just think she could have went somewhere else. Clearly she has no work on at the moment because she’s going on a lot of holidays.

And side note - I remember when they went to a Brazilian restaurant in Brighton and Casey’s whole family were so rude and disrespectful toward the food. Complaining about the seasoning and how spicy the food was. So how exactly will saffron cope in Brazil ?
I was so shocked! Nicole hasn't been able to go over and see her family properly for so long. You would've thought Saffron could've just let them have a nice family holiday without her tagging along last minute

Reactions: 30
I agree about her tagging along on their family but also think, when else would she ever go to Brazil?? She wouldn’t if not for Nicole, I can’t blame her for going to a new country and ticking it off her list. Makes a difference to the normal holidays/trips she goes on and at least will probably embrace a different culture whilst there. It will certainly be a weird dynamic and is certainly good content for her but yeah

Reactions: 13
Wondering if she has put some filler in her cheeks or if its only the makeup. Because they're weirdly protruding
Skjermbilde 2022-02-12 kl. 22.24.29.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh my bleeping god😩 whyyyy is saffron is Brazil. Why oh why. It’s so cringe to just try and imagine her tagging along everywhere. Like previous comment said I understand she would wanna check out the culture and tick it off the bucket list HOWEVER….. her brothers in laws house as the hotel?? oh my god. I can’t think of anything worse to be honest. It honestly just don’t make sense. That’s like my boyfriends sister coming along with us to see my family out the country… thing is I think Nicole and her family are nice enough to obviously allow it however I just think saffrons bang out of order tagging along on what’s supposed to be a very special trip. I am honestly lost for words

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just had a nosey and Nicole's posts or stories are how most of her family haven't met Lake yet.. then there's Saffy B gate crashing probs googling where the nearest Gucci shop is and not embracing the Brazilian culture first hand

Reactions: 37
I don't think it's that deep for Saffron to have gone to Brasil with Nicole and Casey .. but I just look at it from the pov if I did that with my brother and his gf/wife. I don't think she's staying with them though or I don't know whose house it was she posted tbh

Reactions: 10
It’s even more intrusive if some of them have never met Lake. Saffron can see them whenever she wants, but couldn’t give Nicole’s family a few weeks. But Casey could have said no. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Only been there for about a day and already went straight in the pool, shopping, and attending someone's graduation party??!
You have to feel bad for Nicole's family though, saffron sees her brother and family all the time and the minute the others get a chance to catch up the attention goes back to saffron again! Looking at caseys stories they picked her up from the airport at 4am and haven't had a moment away from her since. Let's just hope she is showing them some respect, although so far probably not we all know the vlogging camera will be out every second of the day.
Bit more random but she's already gone though 5 outfits in one day!

Reactions: 24
I am not defending her choice here, but gate crashing my brothers holiday is something I would do especially as he has kids.
BUT and a big BUT
I wouldn’t spend my time with them 24/7 and let alone someone else’s family. I would spend time by myself, sightseeing doing what I wanted etc
Is she also staying with Nicole’s family?
If so that’s a step too far, at least book a hotel. That’s not fair on her family.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.