Saffron Barker #16 I’ll only go on a date if you’ve been with my mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo get ready for the recap !

• she’s constantly working out in the gym to loose weight ( which will never happen )
• she has been trying new things and then not finishing them
• she hasn’t uploaded on YouTube in a long time but has said she “took time off “ because don’t we all love to just stop working unexpectedly
• she’s been going on a few holidays next one will be Following Casey and Nicole to Brazil and then La with ana after
• apparently she has cheated on Tyler ( her now ex Bf ) with her good friend ( Sophie floyd ) now ex BF ( Luca bish) and allegedly they were not yet broken up 👀☕ Hence the amazing thread title 😂
•There was a TikTok about this alleged affair but it seems as though she got it taken down there was proof also
• she has also been editing her eyes to appear more blue when reality her eyes are a darker shade of blue not the light blue she portrays in photos.
• she’s still editing her photos to make her waist slimmer and legs too ( nothing new there )
• she may have gotten more filler but that’s just my observation 😂
•and lastly she’s going to be on tv show with some other z list celebs called dirty dancing or something like that

don’t know if I’ve missed anything but that’s the recap folks ! 😂

Oh forgot to mention she’s still boring as duck

Reactions: 39
Honestly I would rather anything than go on holiday with SaffyB and have a camera shoved in my face the whole week and be asked to film her say how her tomato soup 'which isn't usually like her to order' was BEYYYOUTIFUL. How can the most mundane things be UNREALL? Feel sorry for whoever the friend is that went with her, she should also watch her man if she has one x

Also imagine going away with someone who wears all this designer SKIING? and taking selfies posing and gym shots and editing her eyes blue and body thinner, im exhausted just thinking about it she's the UK Kendall Jenner of pick me

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Omg nah she talks so loud too, I would cringe so hard being around her

Reactions: 16
Honestly I would rather anything than go on holiday with SaffyB and have a camera shoved in my face the whole week and be asked to film her say how her tomato soup 'which isn't usually like her to order' was BEYYYOUTIFUL. How can the most mundane things be UNREALL? Feel sorry for whoever the friend is that went with her, she should also watch her man if she has one x

Also imagine going away with someone who wears all this designer SKIING? and taking selfies posing and gym shots and editing her eyes blue and body thinner, im exhausted just thinking about it she's the UK Kendall Jenner of pick me
What a stupidly long video title

Reactions: 9

Christ, don't go calling her Kendall Jenner now 🥲🤣

Reactions: 5
I dislike her stupid smug face, she looks like a character from Whoville 🤣

• Haha
her friend Jasmine was defo embarrassed when she wanted to wear those designer men in black sunglasses out for tea.

My partner saw the thumbnail of her skiing holiday and IMMEDIATELY said that's not her 🤣 even he knew that she photoshops her pictures and barely watches her videos.

Reactions: 11
Still don't understand why saffron has invited herself on casey and nicoles family holiday with their kids?? There's no need for her to be there, they have had a big group holiday let casey and family enjoy them themselves visiting Nicole's family!

Reactions: 36
The duck is back and I don’t understand the ridiculous pose Saffron is doing, why do girls do that silly thing where they slightly open their mouth and look up and down with their eyes especially after hair or make up tutorials. Feel like girls who do this think they’re gods gift!

Attachments

Has saff had some work done. Might just be that photo because of the filter but the nose is looking smaller

Reactions: 1
Why does she suddenly want to learn the human flag on top of all the other acrobatic tit she wants to learn. U cant do any of them without major help?? And why is she always so pointy with her feet, drives me insane
IMG_7D2B7F1BF6A1-1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her latest story…yes it must be so stressful sitting in the first class lounge…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is her latest story about?
Rambling about how she's so lucky to have booked yet another holiday very last minute and flying business class?!

Does she even know any of Nicole's family other than perhaps her mum and sister?
It just comes across as her inviting herself on her brothers family holiday visiting people she doesn't even know, hopefully not expecting to stay with them aswell but I can't imagine she will stay on her own either.
If she vlogs everything that would be even more intrusive.

When was the last time she was with luca, I mean doesn't seem like she has spent much time with him with her constantly jetting or being in the gym 🤔

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.