Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZFB97

ED81F4A2-0565-4AC4-9AFC-117B9ACEC846.jpeg

Tattle friends, I have answered your questions. SAFFY B & her ex friends ex fella spotted tonight by mwah❤❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 138

sassylash

VIP Member
can’t believe saffron has the audacity to tell nicole that she can’t pronounce things correctly. Nicole can speak portuguese, spanish and english. saffron can’t even speak the English language properly and still needs support from her mum to say basic words, every day “what’s the word again mum”. idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 103

GossWhore

VIP Member
I knew one day this screenshot I took would be helpful*. This is why you CANNOT trust influencers

Screenshot_20220228-225921_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220228-224335_Chrome.jpg

You've spoken about them before Saff??? No, you spoke about a complete DIFFERENT company 2 months prior.
So which are you really ✨obsessed✨with??? AirUp or Waterdrop. ASA should not allow this bs to!!

*They don't call me the Receipts Queen for nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

jas1453

Is it me or has Coachella gone extremely down hill and is now just for crappy youtubers and tiktokers as opposed to actual celebrities? I remember when tickets would sell out a year in advance. Now influencers are being flown out there for free?

Reactions: 78

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
i just looked up the gym she went to in her la vlog and it costs about $200 for a 60 minute session

also, she talks about how going on holiday on your own is really good and she’s really benefitted from doing things on her own etc but she’s seen people everyday and had things planned??? it’s not like she’s actually on holiday in a new place where she knows no one and is just spending time with herself, she’s doing the equivalent of what you do when you live alone, you stay in your home (hotel room for her) and go out and meet friends, the fact she thinks what she’s doing is this big ‘finding herself’ trip is beyond me

sorry i keep adding stuff as i’m watching her video, but oh my god chris’ attitude towards food that he’s putting on saffron?????? makes me so angry! he was saying they’re going on a hike for a ‘coachella body’ and then they go to get coffee and saffron says she wants a pink drink and he goes ‘no you’re not, no you’re not, you’re having a cold brew, think of the coachella body, this is not the week to be treating yourself, you treated yourself yesterday at the beanpole where you had chicken nuggets and a chinese and you had candy’ and she got it anyway and he was just shaking his head, i can’t find any comments talking about it but it’s awful

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Alicej93

94FD791D-F235-4FE9-BF42-EEA2D300152B.png

I genuinely can’t tell if her calves are photoshopped or if she’s just got her boots that tight that they are suffocating them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 63

xoGossGirl

Yeh I'm sure it was yesterday there was a q and a on her insta story and someone asked did you have a nose job and she said no she had a bump shaved out of it that was caused from a broken nose when she was younger. I'd take it with a pinch of salt though as they only reveal what they want you to know
FFS.

THATS LIKE SAYING "DID YOU HAVE A BOOB JOB?"

NO, JUST HAD SOME STUFF PUT IN THEM BECAUSE THEY STOPPED GROWING WHEN I WAS YOUNGER XX"

SO A BOOB JOB THEN 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62