Saffron Barker #15 bye bye Ty…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Saffron unfollow Tyler or did he block her? Either way I guess their split wasn’t as amicable as first made out.

She was so annoying in her vlog ribbing Jed for not having wrapped his presents when literally in the previous clip she showed Wendy wrapping her presents for her! When he pointed this out she couldn’t handle it lmao. She’s the worst.

Reactions: 38
He blocked Saffron and Wendy cause when you block someone the likes you put on eachothers posts disappear. I know we don’t know exactly why they broke up , we only know what she’s told us but something does feel off about it all. Part of me doesn’t care cause I knew from the moment she introduced him on her channel that it wasn’t going to last so I’m not shocked they broke up but another part of me is nosy wanting to know what’s happened.
I would be shocked if she had cheated on him just cause I don’t know if she would risk putting herself in a situation like that where she would just look so bad and also she was always way more into him than he was her, she was thinking about being engaged to him ,him moving into her house with her, married, having kids all pretty soon so I do think she believed they would last so that’s why I don’t feel if she cheated cause she seemed invested in him. Also for him to be liking her stuff even after they broke up I wouldn’t be liking someone’s stuff if they cheated on me so I do think they broke up from just being two very different people. Also after she announced they broke up he still liked her posts from Dubai and all the posts that came after. I know there’s the possibility one of them did something bad so they didn’t speak out publicly about it they just decided to break up and remain civil but they probably just wanted different things which led to arguments. I really think she’s been struggling since the breakup and he’s been doing fine. I felt for her a bit at first cause it’s obviously not going to be a nice feeling when you still want to be with someone but they are happier without you and they’re straight to following all these girls on insta but at the same time they’re not together anymore so she can’t tell him what to do or expect him to want to get back with her . She is a very high maintenance person and she is a lot to deal with so I think it’s a good thing he’s got away from that instead of wasting more years. Also her family are a lot to deal with too very loud , attention seeking and Wendy especially she’s controlling and very involved in every part of Saffrons life and for him to block Wendy too says a lot. I think she likes having a boyfriend just to say she has a boyfriend but I think she needs to learn to be happy in her own company. For him to block her and Wendy shows they’ve had an argument over something but it would have to be a pretty bad argument cause they went from remaining friends to now this. Maybe she wanted to get back together and he wasn’t interested and they argued who knows

Reactions: 19
agree. really weird way to look at it it’s just an innocent father daughter photo.
Yes because you know mentally they’re related however if you didn’t it looks as though it could be . Yes it is weird if you’re thinking of it that they are actually related . If you didn’t know, it could be a couple picture . Given also how tactile they are with each other .

Reactions: 2
He literally still follows the rest of the barkers, Imogen, Nicole and saffrons friends. Bit dodgy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think this move to Manchester would have literally been a lifestyle change for her… I feel like her mum is always holding her back and again telling her “she shouldn’t move away because she’s making such a huge decision too quickly”. Honestly I think Wendy just loves the Fame and attention and if saffron moves away how can she live her life vicariously through her?! I honestly think getting away from her mum for a few months and spending some quality time with her friends and living as a proper young adult would have done her the world of good!

Reactions: 54
I think Wendy lives in Saffrons shadow and wants to be everything she has become. She lives her life through Saffron doing all the ADs and constantly puts them in story to boost her profile. It’s sad but the best thing Saffron could do is move away and live on her own, however with her mum benefiting off her, I doubt that would ever happen.

He blocked Saffron and Wendy cause when you block someone the likes you put on eachothers posts disappear. I know we don’t know exactly why they broke up , we only know what she’s told us but something does feel off about it all. Part of me doesn’t care cause I knew from the moment she introduced him on her channel that it wasn’t going to last so I’m not shocked they broke up but another part of me is nosy wanting to know what’s happened.
I would be shocked if she had cheated on him just cause I don’t know if she would risk putting herself in a situation like that where she would just look so bad and also she was always way more into him than he was her, she was thinking about being engaged to him ,him moving into her house with her, married, having kids all pretty soon so I do think she believed they would last so that’s why I don’t feel if she cheated cause she seemed invested in him. Also for him to be liking her stuff even after they broke up I wouldn’t be liking someone’s stuff if they cheated on me so I do think they broke up from just being two very different people. Also after she announced they broke up he still liked her posts from Dubai and all the posts that came after. I know there’s the possibility one of them did something bad so they didn’t speak out publicly about it they just decided to break up and remain civil but they probably just wanted different things which led to arguments. I really think she’s been struggling since the breakup and he’s been doing fine. I felt for her a bit at first cause it’s obviously not going to be a nice feeling when you still want to be with someone but they are happier without you and they’re straight to following all these girls on insta but at the same time they’re not together anymore so she can’t tell him what to do or expect him to want to get back with her . She is a very high maintenance person and she is a lot to deal with so I think it’s a good thing he’s got away from that instead of wasting more years. Also her family are a lot to deal with too very loud , attention seeking and Wendy especially she’s controlling and very involved in every part of Saffrons life and for him to block Wendy too says a lot. I think she likes having a boyfriend just to say she has a boyfriend but I think she needs to learn to be happy in her own company. For him to block her and Wendy shows they’ve had an argument over something but it would have to be a pretty bad argument cause they went from remaining friends to now this. Maybe she wanted to get back together and he wasn’t interested and they argued who knows
He definitely blocked her. I think he probably just wanted out of all of the bullshit and to not be in the barker shadow. I can imagine they’re very controlling and Wendy especially keeping an eye on everything they do, she’s basically a wannabe Kris Jenner. I definitely think if Saffron puts a YouTube video out about the breakup then he’ll say his version of events. I just hope he doesn’t hold back and actually says exactly what has gone on, as it seems until recently she was head of heels for him and wanted a life with him.

Reactions: 21
It's 11.44pm instead of reading a book, catching up with Netflix, etc she's going on a walk?????

And got Jed to get out of his bed for this nonsense?

She's lucky he went because her phone would have definitely died.

Screenshot_20211226-235654_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
It's 11.44pm instead of reading a book, catching up with Netflix, etc she's going on a walk?????

View attachment 944936
What was so important that she decided to walk alone in the dark at midnight?? Her phone battery definitely wouldn't have lasted long either.

Reactions: 21

View attachment 944936
The fact she said ‘walk to get me’ makes me think she was out and he was walking her home

Reactions: 53
Lol at Wendy in Jeds new video. They were in the car heading to the gym talking about food. And of course Wendy comments that she never eats before her workout??? And then after the gym session she was just sitting there watching Jed eats. When does she ever eat? And now I see why Saffron has such a bad relationship with food.

Reactions: 40
Lol at Wendy in Jeds new video. They were in the car heading to the gym talking about food. And of course Wendy comments that she never eats before her workout??? And then after the gym session she was just sitting there watching Jed eats. When does she ever eat? And now I see why Saffron has such a bad relationship with food.
Honestly cannot stand them, in Saffrons' new video they were all saying how they tried to socially distance in the restaurant. C'mon, if you are THAT concerned just don't go to it! They have a kitchen now.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think the bit where she was opening the box from Libby was odd. She was constantly looking over at someone behind the camera? Was Libby just stood there? I know she said Libby dropped it on her doorstep but I think that’s because for some reason they’re trying to act like they’re social distancing atm. Hence the weird comments in the restaurant as well.

Reactions: 6
Saffron we all know you read this please move out of your mother's house and find yourself you would be better off finding your feet then your mum doing everything for you and well done to jed he's an angel.

Reactions: 20
She’s jsut extremely odd. I know that’s rude but everything about her is just so off n bratty. Her family like to exclaim she’s generous n nice but in videos she’s edited herself n w help from others she comes across a witch. Imagine the stuff she cuts out or doesn’t show. I can’t imagine being her friend she seems exhausting

I’m ngl I feel like it’s a mum thing. My mum will eat an almond n be full for the day I feel like there’s an underlying ED w the older generation as when they were young being thin an fit was the ideal goal n I feel like their mindset on loving every body n every body is great hasn’t hit them. I live w a mum who’s like Wendy n it’s so frustrating but u get to a point where you just can’t listen anymore.
I feel like saffron is in a bubble n I can’t imagine her being a parent one day or being independent. Financially she is but physically she’s just come out the womb

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know they look the same (teeth and Saffrons old nose) but does anyone else think it has creepy old man and girlfriend vibes ?!

View attachment 942447
She literally DOESN’T look like this? I’ve never met someone who’s entire face has been altered so much

This is meant with no rudeness but the constant Tyler chat is so boring & puts me off the threads. They split up ages ago and there probably was no reason other than they just did.. couples can split up. He was as dull as ditchwater and so is she, it’s really not that scandalous. I’m aware this is an unpopular opinion though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just wanna know what he heard n saw while he was w that family 😂😂 especially during first lockdown. I’m nosey n wanna know what he went through cause he’s definitely got info same w Imogen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.