Saffron Barker #15 bye bye Ty…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jed spent Christmas w his family those pictures w Imogen where from earlier in the week. Also why is she tryna go gym on a bank holiday for 1. Secondly a simple google would’ve told her the gym was closed maybe jsut me but I see opening times of shops or gyms before I go. It’s Christmas season she can’t have thought the gym would be open today’s surely ...

I don’t think she cheated as I hope her parents wouldn’t stick up for her although Wendy seems like she’s definitely cheated in the past whether w Darren or not but I feel like there’s been an argument or they tried to talk it out n possibly get back together
7797551C-D285-4C3D-A7CA-89B0F3E08887.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her story has annoyed me. It’s a public holiday, why would she assume that those who work at the gym should have to work today?! So out of touch it’s unreal.

Also just to add: I’m aware that retail workers and emergency workers don’t get a holiday today (I fall into that category) but her ignorance annoys me. The world doesn’t revolve around you and your (inconsistent) gym habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh no guys the gym is closed a day after Christmas what ever will she do ? How will she be able to live ? This can’t be real , we must sign a petition to get the gym open Just for saffron or else how would she ever work off that Christmas meal and dessert that she ate the night before, how dare the gym close for our pick me queen saffron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Jed spent Christmas w his family those pictures w Imogen where from earlier in the week. Also why is she tryna go gym on a bank holiday for 1. Secondly a simple google would’ve told her the gym was closed maybe jsut me but I see opening times of shops or gyms before I go. It’s Christmas season she can’t have thought the gym would be open today’s surely ...

I don’t think she cheated as I hope her parents wouldn’t stick up for her although Wendy seems like she’s definitely cheated in the past whether w Darren or not but I feel like there’s been an argument or they tried to talk it out n possibly get back together View attachment 944184
It doesn't take long to search Google for the opening times, the fact that she just expected the gym to be open and moaned about it is just entitled, sorry if everyone spending time with their families over Christmas is an inconvenience to you saffron!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s Boxing Day n she’s wanting to go gym part of me feels like it’s because she ate Christmas dinner it’s almost punishment. She’s a very odd girl. Influencers complain they don’t get days off or time torrent it’s a bank holiday and she’s going gym to then try n seem like she’s better than everyone else. Look at saffy working it off. Just sit down n eat bloody cheese ffs or whatever other families do 😂😂 There’s no point her going gym her body hasn’t changed n she’s been going gym for years. Clearly something ain’t adding up

She defo checked here lol her story is an indirect direct

Reactions: 38

I don’t think she cheated as I hope her parents wouldn’t stick up for her although Wendy seems like she’s definitely cheated in the past whether w Darren or not but I feel like there’s been an argument or they tried to talk it out n possibly get back together View attachment 944184
SAFFRON THE GYM IS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU LOSER!!!

Also, I'm quite sure her nan would have been happy with any scarf. It didn't need to be designer, but if it's not designer The Barkers don't want it.
Screenshot_20211225-175309_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is the girl who complained about someone committing suicide on the train tracks, because it inconvenienced her getting home. Train delays are annoying, but please - have some empathy and awareness for life outside your selfishness

• Heart
Reactions: 54
In case you didn't see it on IG
View attachment 944355
People are offended by her lack of common sense to check if it is open! I'm sorry but how is this brainless woman earning millions whilst others with actual talent are struggling. ( i use the term woman loosely since she holds her mums hand for everything) lol couldn't assistant Wendy look it up for you

Reactions: 31
Her and her new vlog is so boring. Its all about the materialism for me...All the designer present and so on, its literally her personality trait :)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.