Saffron Barker #15 bye bye Ty…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread was well overdue so I’ve just thrown a title in which can be changed!
I mean at least it doesn’t say penis 😐

continue here!

Reactions: 10
The thread was well overdue so I’ve just thrown a title in which can be changed!
I mean at least it doesn’t say penis 😐

continue here!
What was the most like thread title suggestion? I feel like we was on that thread for months

ETA: not to toot my own horn or anything, but I’ve just gone through the most liked posts and this was the most liked suggestion.
If people don’t want this thread title it’s fine, but if not, could someone change it please :) x

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I know they look the same (teeth and Saffrons old nose) but does anyone else think it has creepy old man and girlfriend vibes ?!

A2B70904-49DA-4758-9215-2F738F5228AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hahaha so I can't sleep and scrolling as you do and realise tyler has made his page private and saffron I think is blocked as he's not following her no doubt she's been a wee drama queen and jealous too and he's having to deal with it

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hahaha so I can't sleep and scrolling as you do and realise tyler has made his page private and saffron I think is blocked as he's not following her no doubt she's been a wee drama queen and jealous too and he's having to deal with it
He probably has, ever since Dubai the relationship was off. It wouldn’t surprise me if she cheated on him or disrespected him given she believes she’s above everyone else and tried to talk down to him.

Reactions: 9
He’s definitely blocked her cause all the likes that had previously been on eachothers photos are gone well I can’t see them anymore. Only thing that’s pointless about him blocking her is that her friends and family still follow him so she can still easily see his stuff and find out things so he can’t really be private or escape her in that way unless he deletes his Instagram and gets his friends and family to block her too but he also won’t want to lose all the followers.

Reactions: 16
He’s definitely blocked her cause all the likes that had previously been on eachothers photos are gone well I can’t see them anymore. Only thing that’s pointless about him blocking her is that her friends and family still follow him so she can still easily see his stuff and find out things so he can’t really be private or escape her in that way unless he deletes his Instagram and gets his friends and family to block her too but he also won’t want to lose all the followers.
I definitely think she cheated, after seeing the TikTok’s of her in Dubai and the rumours, it definitely makes sense. He was on a family holiday with her 1week before Dubai.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he’ll ever come out and say exactly what has happened. Definitely more to it all than what Miss Saffy B has said so far. She’s probably threatened him to keep quiet.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he’ll ever come out and say exactly what has happened. Definitely more to it all than what Miss Saffy B has said so far. She’s probably threatened him to keep quiet.
There is defo more to to it then she said she was all over the love island lad in dubai she has to make face tho coz it all looks a mess

Reactions: 8
This outfit is not it. Reminds me of the time before fast fashion when people dressed half business half disco

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is defo more to to it then she said she was all over the love island lad in dubai she has to make face tho coz it all looks a mess
She’ll release a video and try like she did nothing wrong. Hes also unfollowed Wendy, that guy really does want to run a mile from that family hopefully if she says anything he’ll stand up for himself and tell everyone the truth of what’s gone on.

Reactions: 15
Did windy put up last night it's all about the people then presents aww well let's see all the designers stuff she has to show off

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.