Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon545

Saffron was definitely hyped up TOO much as a child. Her confidence has reached narcissism levels

Reactions: 72

Swalala1

CF975B15-B49A-4F89-A409-2101D6506FF6.png
£765?!?!? WHY THE HELL would you even buy that. It looks like something you would buy for a £5 off the local market 😖😳🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
“the fact i’ve never had it” “ i’ve been so lucky x” SHUT THE HELL UP. if you haven’t had covid when it’s been a major pandemic since at least march 2020 then i’m sorry but you’re not testing often enough. I know that’s bad to say but does no one explain to her that you can literally be a symptomatic especially as a young person?? these influencers are so dumb when it comes to travel. at least take a free nhs lateral or pcr running upto your paid test. it just proves to me that she rarely takes a covid test and it’s honestly a smack in the face to people who have become extremely ill from covid or even lost someone. shame on her.
Don't think this is fair? I don't think Saffron tests nearly enough, but I'm early twenties and worked all the way through the pandemic as a key worker and I've not had COVID yet? Despite regular LFTs and several PCRs?

Reactions: 68

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I acc think it's disgusting to get with a friend's ex. How disloyal. Wendy needs to have a word with her. She can do nothing alone, it's all quite sad & pathetic. She should be enjoying her money/living life at her young age not chasing boys like a complete 'pick-me'.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

chileanyway19

absolute scum dating your best friends ex … disgusting girl with no morals ! Always on her high horse about how “generous” and “kind” she is … She’s scum.
BF8593C3-1B87-4B80-AF17-8F9E0649668B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 64

Busybeepea

Saffron cheated on Tyler with Luca Bish (one of her oldest best friends ex boyfriend.. who were together for many years and broke up recently). “Girl code” went down the drain.
Dude you’re about a week behind the rest of us . Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

bbfadf

Guuuuuurl. Are you that self-conscious that you need to edit your bicep and shoulder bigger?
Her insta vs her recent video:))
Skjermbilde 2022-01-25 kl. 17.45.11.png
Skjermbilde 2022-01-25 kl. 17.44.39.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60