Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That green dress was awful. Didn’t fit her for tit and looked so cheap compared to a lot of the other girls.
Saffron has recently bought a Fendi jacket that was over 2K that money she could of gave to Make A Wish her supported charity.

Reactions: 5
Saffron has recently bought a Fendi jacket that was over 2K that money she could of gave to Make A Wish her supported charity.
i can’t believe she brought a house and is paying for the whole house refurb and then is going on holiday every week now,( it seems) buying rolex’s and mummy a new (ugly) sofa and still buying designer sunglasses and jackets - and then moan about silly things like it’s so annoying the house refurb is gonna take long? sorry what u live a VERY privileged life stfu

Reactions: 26
I feel like that post was meant for the molly mae thread or maybe I have missed something too
No it’s for saffron lol she always posts she’s alone or whatever then if something happens she’s gonna wonder why. And she keeps posting her location n where she’s going it won’t be hard for a stalker to find her or the flight she’s booked or whatever and then that’ll be a whole drama w her

I think the poster was saying that Saffron shouldn’t keep advertising that she’s on her own because that could make her vulnerable to getting robbed.
Yup exactly or even assaulted. It’s like she doesn’t realise the amount of people that dislike her and she’s bouncing around saying she’s in this hotel alone or whatever like 1. No one cares 2. Unfortunately she’s quite a big deal to some people n it’s dangerous and if she does get robbed or assaulted I can’t live through how much she’s gonna drag it out n play up to it when she’s doing it herself. Like posting in a car where she’s going or her hotel, a shop she’s in or whatever

Reactions: 7
saffron and tyler have 100% broken up, no way she would post all these stories about her ‘favourite humans’ and ‘bonds that can’t be broken’ and not include him if they hadn’t
Was just about to say lol she’s doing it on purpose

Reactions: 21
Don’t think they’ve split up, just taking time out. She’s still interacting with his family and they are her too. Doubt they’d be going out with each other’s friends if they weren’t together. And as for New York, there’s many people that go without their partners, it’s seen as more of a girls trip because all they’ll be doing is shopping which I doubt Tyler is that arsed about tbh.

Reactions: 2
It’s mad how they’re possibly taking time out 😂 I mean they never lived in each others pockets to begin with. Except that time in the first lock down when Tyler moved in with the barkers. He hated every second 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
okay ngl i thought it was a reach before about her and tyler, but now i find it strange she’s booking ANOTHER holiday and to NY?
let’s be honest that’s not gonna be a quick trip for our saffy b either
Tbf if I had the money and same work commitments she does then I’d constantly be on holiday to. Especially as we’ve not really been able to go

Reactions: 12
Girls nothing get past us! We’ve all been saying they’ve been off for a while! Tbh I didn’t actually think they were over yet but were definitely heading that way. That trip to Greece was probably the last nail in the coffin. They were not getting on then. They’ve both taken it surprisingly well (from what we can see).

Reactions: 48
You were actually right! I mean, she didn’t even do anything to hide it 😂
It was pretty clear they had broken up

Reactions: 19
I wonder what the reason was as to why they broke up ? And I wonder who ended it ? Because saffron seemed obsessed with Tyler so surely it wasn’t her that called it off ?!

Reactions: 30
Now that Tyler and saffron have broken up can I just say how obvious it is that Tyler fancies mimi in saffrons birthday video you can see how close he and mimi are and in nearly every clip mimi and Tyler are near each other or together. Also not surprised they broke up he was deffo using her for free holidays and free stuff

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.