Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FairPlay to her for coming out with it though
Yeah i take back what I said! I just thought it would continue to be dragged out for speculation but it was obvious in the Dubai video it was done then. Just got to feel sorry for the next guy she gets with 🤣 I’m still expecting a Love Islander or some other Z list reality Tv guy, someone like Hrvy.

Reactions: 21
We knew it Tbf it’s weird how people can tell based on behaviour but I won’t if it was mutual

Reactions: 3
She was probablys way too much for him. She's so over the top with everything, she probs asked him to move in with her day 2 of the relationship haha

Reactions: 30
I think it was mutual. They BOTH seemed tired of one another towards the end. They hadn’t been lovey dovey for months now. The last time they were close was when she lived alone at her house and his family came down. Ever since she moved back to Wendy’s because of her renovation I don’t think he visited her again? (Bar holiday with her family which clearly killed them off)

Reactions: 25
honestly i think from when tyler said he didn’t want to move in with her, she was like 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still makes me cringe that she was calling him an uncle to her niece and nephew. How confusing for them
SOOO cringe , she was like obssessed with him, I would only do that if I was in a long term relatonship and very serious/ living together etc. Very confusing for the kids

Reactions: 15
honestly i think from when tyler said he didn’t want to move in with her, she was like 😡😡😡
Or maybe it was the day she cooked him that steak, maybe he knew then it was over 🤣 But she desperately wants to to be a proper ‘Insta wifey’ even though she still has to get her mum to wipe her arse for her as she’s that incapable of looking after herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Like we said, he’s young and just moved to London. Last thing he wants is her being high maintenance/having to visit all the time

Reactions: 15
Still makes me cringe that she was calling him an uncle to her niece and nephew. How confusing for them
I get the impression they do this with Imogen too and it’s so confusing for the kids to keep bringing in ‘aunties and uncles’ 😩

Reactions: 13
I think we all knew it wouldn't work out, I feel like he was under pressure right from the start with saffron repeatedly mentioning babies and how they would be moving in together after only being together 5 minutes
She didn't make the effort to travel nearly as much as he did. Maybe he got fed up of Wendy needing to do everything for saffron.
I do agree that it will be confusing for Harlow and lake looking at how close they had gotten, they should have waited until they could be sure how strong their relationship was.

Reactions: 26
I’m glad it’s finally been confirmed and I’m a bit surprised she didn’t tease a “questions I’ve been avoiding” yt video.
I’ve tried to explain to friends that I think a lot of couples that met through lockdown, won’t make it when life goes back to “normal”. You met when the only option was to sit at home and I think a lot of girls thought they met these cute perfect guys. Lockdown ends and they’re all busy every weekend and no longer wanna just have cute nights in.
I think she will definitely get a new bf before this house is done cause she won’t want to be alone in it.

Reactions: 20
I’m glad it’s finally been confirmed and I’m a bit surprised she didn’t tease a “questions I’ve been avoiding” yt video.
I’ve tried to explain to friends that I think a lot of couples that met through lockdown, won’t make it when life goes back to “normal”. You met when the only option was to sit at home and I think a lot of girls thought they met these cute perfect guys. Lockdown ends and they’re all busy every weekend and no longer wanna just have cute nights in.
I think she will definitely get a new bf before this house is done cause she won’t want to be alone in it.
i’m suprised she didn’t save it for views

Reactions: 3
I think they knew they were going to split up before the family holiday and perhaps that was the make or break for them and maybe why they were late in arriving rather than the whole passport story.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.