Saffron Barker #12 Bought a house before my 21st, can’t do anything without asking my mum first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry and I’ve said it before but these two are so unfortunate looking for their age. Especially ol’ fish lips on the left. They look like 30 year old WAGs/yummy mummies. They don’t look fresh and young - too much work done already and too much make up and general fakery.
1F7937B1-D895-4503-9AE0-EB7D4B9486F4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Sorry and I’ve said it before but these two are so unfortunate looking for their age. Especially ol’ fish lips on the left. They look like 30 year old WAGs/yummy mummies. They don’t look fresh and young - too much work done already and too much make up and general fakery.
View attachment 659635
I think they would probably be happy that they look “older” than their age. It almost seems like it’s a huge flex to them when in reality they’re being laughed at for looking 40 at the age of 20/21.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 659635
And why did saffron show a picture with all of that medicine? Do you think she has corona?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 11.47.34.png

Looks like she's got some sort of infection but she definitely just added the photo for the attention. This is genuine year 9 behaviour ffs she'll be posting "too ill NR xx" on her stories next

Reactions: 17
God, Saffron’s become so boring lately no one can be arsed to make a new thread. She’s dropping back to being a nobody, might be time to consider the remodelling of your house Saff

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh wow the second hand embarrassment watching Casey in his vlog at the football

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My main question is: WHY the duck does she eat like that. Just WHY. It’s so off-putting and disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted the vlog 'we went to the euros' or something?? I swear I saw one the other day and it was around 8 mins long. I just went to watch it and I can't find it. Am I going mad?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.