Saffron Barker #12 Bought a house before my 21st, can’t do anything without asking my mum first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FDR97 for the brilliant new title! 🤣👏 adjusted slightly to fit, does anyone want to do a recap? If anyone did one that would be so unREAL 👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Barker family are so materialistic particularly Saffron and Wendy. Everything is done for likes and views. Didn’t their house get burgled a couple of years back? Why did she have to film the Rolex she brought Darren, fair enough buying it for her dad but keep it private, i image anybody could quite easily if they find their address if they really wanted to. They probably made it easier for however robbed their house before, they film the layout, who sleeps in what room, even the car keys that were on a hook in the kitchen. Absolutely nothing in their lives is private. If I was ever in the position to buy my dad a Rolex it certainly wouldn’t be plastered all over YouTube So everybody can see what jewelry you own and how much it’s worth.

Reactions: 38
Did anyone see Wendy's story of her Hermes sandals and thanked little miss Saffron for them? Does she ever buy anything herself? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Saffron sharing posts about Palestine is so cringe, she clearly has no idea of what is actually happening

Reactions: 29
She clearly stayed in Manchester last night, she’s at Boujee now.. breaking COVID laws again 🙄

Tylers post was so much better about Palestine ! He deserves better then that catfish blackfish

Guys she deleted the post about Israel! Must have gotten hate for it. She was sympathising with the oppressor.. wouldn’t expect anything better from her tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I didn’t see her stories about Palestine but if she honestly has posted and deleted then one big duck her. No issues “influencing” people to buy tit biore skin strips for cash but can’t post about the atrocities being committed towards Palestinians at such a holy time.
not giving her another watch or dime off me again. I hope I see her one day so I can confront her. I’m bleeping angry.

She did the same with BLM and then got called out for it! I have never supported any of her brand deals bc she has a history of being problematic! First the train situation, then the cancer situation, BLM and now Palestine!
I didn’t see her stories about Palestine but if she honestly has posted and deleted then one big duck her. No issues “influencing” people to buy tit biore skin strips for cash but can’t post about the atrocities being committed towards Palestinians at such a holy time.
not giving her another watch or dime off me again. I hope I see her one day so I can confront her. I’m bleeping angry.

Reactions: 8
4A5E4AD2-256A-41F1-8161-9AEC1263E6A6.jpeg

oh please why is she posing like this? She looks like such a chav. Also didn’t realise we didn’t have to social distance no more 🙄

Reactions: 33
View attachment 572613

oh please why is she posing like this? She looks like such a chav. Also didn’t realise we didn’t have to social distance no more 🙄
what an inspiration to young girls - drunk and putting her middle finger up. Just a materialistic chav with money. She will literally have no legacy to her career other than the expensive clothes and being a token YouTuber on Celeb special shows. Of course we’re all jealous though so we should all feel so ashamed ....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And the sad thing is she’s probably only allowing herself to drink Diet Coke because of the calories

Reactions: 11
She comes across as so insecure its unreal! She is obsessed with her look so its probz just gonna get worse the older she gets

Reactions: 6
Why is it such a competition between her and Wendy over whose house is in worse shape? Get a grip, girls.

Sorry, but I'd have to laugh if I walked past this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Also wendy is hella weird! She gives me freaky weird pageant mom vibes who is obsessed with the appearance of her kids. She is very negative as well

Reactions: 49
Saffron 100% went into Ana's when she was there. You're telling me she changed in the car park? And then Ana just brought a hoodie out for her to wear? Bullshit, she would of gone through all of her clothes deciding which one.
If we go back into lockdown next month I'm blaming these pair of bozos 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.